Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Show me your kitchen...

Page 136 of 158
lol cheers
hi wrexter, hope that's your kitchen then . can you please tell me what colour is your walls . your kitchen looks great
Thanks so much. This colour is exactly what I'm looking for!
2-cupcakes-pls
I found these two photo's on goggle and they are from the homeone forum many years ago

metallic sparkling shiraz glass splashback

http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/sharonross13/DSC01867_zps71964637.jpg
http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/sharonross13/020820091184_zps8d3a07e8.jpg
The sparkling Shiraz is perfect. My kitchen will be all white so this colour will be superb.

butterbing
I was originally looking a metallic Shiraz but once I put the samples in my kitchen they looked so much darker and didn't have the wow I was looking. After going through every sample I could find I decided that I would need to go for a real red red to get that wow it changes colour a lot depending on the light or angle from bright red to a deep burgundy

Check out my thread or previous uploads on this thread for more photos

Design by Greater Concept
Build by Premiere Homes
Love your splashback! And absolutely love your idea of painting a blackboard! I may do the same

joshnjacqui
Here is our little kitchen in our new house. Really happy with how it turned out. And just by luck we found a kitchen trolley which fits in perfectly between the end of the island bench and the wall. So we can have the option of a longer bench or not (which is really handy in a not so massive kitchen!
We just painted a blackboard on the wall at the end of the bench too.

What are peoples thoughts on our splashback? it is a little different but we really like it.

I like the look of blackboards but don't want the chalk dust, especially when the kids get into it!
Treeseachanger
I like the look of blackboards but don't want the chalk dust, especially when the kids get into it!

Liquid chalk may a good alternative ?
Absolutely, hadn't thought of that! Better colours too. But is is safe for kids?
I've got a wax chalk pencil thingo and it's fantastic. Looks much better than when you write with real chalk and no dust!
use a splashback as a white board
Hi 'Dakota_builder' sorry it took so long to reply - I don't get on here much anymore. Our bench top is Laminex - White Valencia. Still in love with it!!

Dakota_builder
Love your kitchen. Can you please tell me what colour your benchtops are?

Nonna
JacBoh
I promised a finished photo a while back so here it is. It may be "dated" or "plain" to some but we love it.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/jacboh/_MG_9907-Edit_zps0cef2d8b.jpg

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/jacboh/_MG_9935_zps3791013e.jpg

omg its fricken huge and I love it!!!!!
Sorry if this has been asked before but what is your floor Jacboh? Thanks.
GollyG
Sorry if this has been asked before but what is your floor Jacboh? Thanks.

Hi 'GollyG' we used Bamboo Floors in Natural finish. I must admit I was a bit hesitant as some people had reviewed bamboo as being hard to look after - but so far so good. We have had no issues at all and it is super hardy.
She's still a work in progress but I honestly never thought I'd see the day. Almost 4 years since commencing the project and we're 4-5 weeks from moving in. Someone pinch me.

fekish
After 2-3 years of knowing this wonderful forum and reading this thread, we can finally show also our kitchen corner!

(with little twins is difficult to take better pictures!)

Fekish! Congratulations! I remember you from when I first joined the forum. Lovely space, your kitchen island is like a piece of furniture.
Missyp your kitchen is great, wonderful views and stunning bench top.
wow love it!!!
PINCH!

Pinch pinch .... love all those windows too!!!!
MissyP looks like you're in a beautiful spot.
Thanks, guys. Will be sure to post some finished pics.
Related
12/11/2023
3m ceilings - how high would you have your kitchen cabinets?

Kitchen Corner

Thanks mate. Yeah good points! Leaning towards Option 3 to get a bit extra space in the cabinets but not going too crazy high (and expensive). Would require a mini…

25/09/2023
Using your builders Broker

Home Finance

Broker here - legislation says that every true broker must put the clients best interests before theirs so in theory they must offer you the best options for you on their…

27/10/2023
Your most important inspection? Pre contract review.

General Discussion

The worst thing you can do is sign a building contract without a pre contract review. Over the years many people have come to me with disputes where they just signed…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum