Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Kitchen cupboards that look like drawers?

Page 2 of 2

This is what i have for you at the moment. I can take a few more pictures and send later.

we used the electronic opn/close of the top cabinets because i am not that tall to reach them. All the storage underneath the stone is drawers.
Taniaimran

This is what i have for you at the moment. I can take a few more pictures and send later.

we used the electronic opn/close of the top cabinets because i am not that tall to reach them. All the storage underneath the stone is drawers.

Looks fantastic! Very keen to see some more photos when you can get them.
Melissa.b
Taniaimran

Looks fantastic! Very keen to see some more photos when you can get them.

Thanks Melissa. Will surely upload some more soon.
Just adding in a link here to the post with my finished kitchen

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=98501&p=1874756#p1874756
I support you in this desire. I am not the neat person, so kitchen cabinet handles are a perennial problem and a sponsor of my bruises. And this solution looks very elegant.
Related
29/09/2023
What did this fireplace look like and restoration suggestion

General Discussion

No the fireplace doesn’t work. It’s been enclosed. I’m not sure what was removed, as it was done quite some time ago - well before what I can see with photos online…

27/04/2024
750mm wide joinery - drawers?

General Discussion

Pulse is correct. It's the trap that takes up space. The plan shows a vessel style basin so you don't have to worry about a basin inset, it's just the trap that the…

12/01/2024
Overhead cupboards.

Building A New House

Hi, Can anyone give me approx. price for overhead cupboards. TIA

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum