Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Do Handle-less Drawers Sit Flush as Standard?

Page 2 of 2
I totally agree with chippy, the front set backs are totally wrong!!

45-60mm at the front is a fairly normal size which gives more room at the back. I believe both your appliances can and will fit into a 600mm bench top when done properly. The fault ****** with the stone mason!!

When you say they installed "quartz" what does that mean?? CaesarStone is a quartz based product. If they didn't install CaesarStone what did they install??

Dig your heals in and don't pay another cent! The stone needs to be replaced with what you paid for and the appliances need to be cut in properly!!

Do you have a contract for the kitchen??
If you look at the attached image I believe this is what has happened, it's a combination of: Cabinetmaker having not checked appliances, Installer who cut templates not thinking & stonemason who accepted the templates as is.

This is a huge issue as most appliances wont fit.

By the way, from the images shown it looks like an undermount sink, or flush fitting, either way its been installed as a top mount. This job is a total cockup!
Looks like Sonny uses Solid 6.1
Sonny2014
If you look at the attached image I believe this is what has happened, it's a combination of: Cabinetmaker having not checked appliances, Installer who cut templates not thinking & stonemason who accepted the templates as is.

This is a huge issue as most appliances wont fit.

Yep, that is a possibility.

Looks like no one has paid any attention to the appliance specs or understands you need to build things slightly differently with handless.
Related
4/09/2023
Newly Installed Aircon Not Sitting Flush with the Wall

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

The unit normally clips into a metal plate screwed to the wall, either plate is not flush, or unit not hooked in and could be hanging from the pipes partly, either might…

3/02/2024
Flush Internal Doors

General Discussion

Okay, then the choice is really about the build quality of the door itself which means the brand name. Sorry I can't recommend one or the other so best to rely on comments…

24/04/2024
Ensure rubber gym floor is flush to floorboards in hallway?

Flooring & Floor Covering

Hi there, looking to have a gym in a new build. Planning to install some sort of rubber mat flooring (on concrete) i.e. Asking the builder to not do floorboards in the gym…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum