Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Kitchen : Open Plan V Kitchen "room"

Page 2 of 2
I like the kitchen style like you will have in your new flat Grace_slick. With the dividing (1/2 wall/)3/4 wall so you can be in the kitchen but still be part of the room. A great way to ignore the dirty dishes for a while. That was the way our last kitchen worked and we are doing the same in our new one. The current rent has a full open breakfast bar type. Great for reaching across to put the dishes in the sink but any clutter is on display to the full room. I guess if I had that kind of kitchen I'd definitely want a dishwasher so the dishes could disappear straight away out of sight.
Related
17/03/2024
Large open plan living room layout options

Interior Decorating Lounge

Hello! We have a very large open plan living room and wanted to get layout options, and furnishing ideas for this space. Currently there is only a…

22/08/2023
public open space contribution

General Discussion

Cupcake.girl This really depends on your local council. Each one has different definitions and ways to calculate contributions. This is called a contribution…

5/05/2024
open shelf pantry

Building A New House

My open shelf pantry will be similar to below image with window. all appliances like rise cooker, dish washer will be in the…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum