Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Kitchen cabinet colour - help please!

Page 2 of 2
BuildingACT
SuH

I am getting some metallic champagney coloured cupboards, my kitchen guy had a sample for me to see because he had just done an entire kitchen in it. Maybe yours could make up a sample. If you see the colour chart for metallic colours, it is fairly accurate.

Colour chart for metallic colours?
Probably a dumb question....but do I just look on a 'paint' website for that chart?!

Champagney metallic coloured sounds nice!

They are on a website, I googled glass splashbacks and found one site where they had all the splashback colours plus the metallic ones and it was the same chart I chose mine from at the builders office. Mine is called Ferric Sheen, I know I've said it a million times
there are beautiful colours on there, go google.
Has your kitchen been inspired by Poliform's Matrix?

http://www.poliform.it/is-bin/INTERSHOP ... rix%2epage

Have a look at picture 8.

You could also take their colours...
joles
BuildingACT.... how serious are you about putting a pic across the cupboards?

I have been thinking about your kitchen all night..

2pac is basically car paint so I cannot see any reason why you wouldn't be able to have a pic. Just a matter of sourcing the right artist.

Hey Jo

To be honest - i LOVEEEE the idea...and think it would look stunning!! Wel...in my head anyway
haha

Particularly the idea of calligraphy/writing across the full width of the wall...!! haha altho...the slight difference being, i was actually thinking of possibly writing something in italian (since i'm italian
) like "Cucina"..but artistically scrawled across the whole wall!!!

I do love japanese tho..and that would also be pretty spectacular

either way tho..i've tried convincing my better half, Kerry, that it would be perfect...unfortunately i've been losing that argument! haha

Hmm..might require some more strategic thinking to bring her round!! haha

SuH - thanks muchly! I'll have to get Googling!

Mek - yep yep...have to admit that we did "get our inspiration" from the Varenna Matrix kitchen!!
but ours will be better
hehe

Adam
This is one kitchen I can't wait to see finished
SuH
This is one kitchen I can't wait to see finished

that makes 2 of us!!!

don't think the 'artistic writing' idea will get up...but i think the metallic look, could be pretty awesome too!!

fingers crossed anyway!!
Related
28/01/2024
Need urgent help regarding facade colour combination please

Building A New House

Thank you @. Tried to play with the facade models but the exact colour is not matching up.

30/06/2023
kitchen bench in very light colour?

Kitchen Corner

Hi - thanks for your reply. Yes I think 'Ill go for whitish with very speckly bits rather than pure white something like this. PS was actually 2008 I built the…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum