Join Login
Building ForumFinishing Touch

d@n or Michelle would Dulux Linseed render go with ironstone

Page 1 of 1
Hi, In your opinion would Dulux Linseed render go with Ironstone colourbond roof?
It's not a colour I would select for your facade. I generally don't like mixing warm and cool colours together. In small amounts it's ok, but your facade is quite wide.
I would love to pay you to get a visual done with a couple of different options. What would be your turn around times we need to let builder know render colour in next day or two.
Tweety81
I would love to pay you to get a visual done with a couple of different options. What would be your turn around times we need to let builder know render colour in next day or two.

That should be ok. Send a PM or email via my site if you have any concerns.

PS. I know michelle is having internet problems so that would explain why she hasn't posted.
Thanks have emailed you through your website
Related
9/07/2023
Would you do this reno?

Renovation + Home Improvement

Bought in Nov 21 at the height of the market (classic). Good area, atrocious floor plan. BUT has land out to the left-hand side that we can extend out on (see second…

12/11/2023
3m ceilings - how high would you have your kitchen cabinets?

Kitchen Corner

Thanks mate. Yeah good points! Leaning towards Option 3 to get a bit extra space in the cabinets but not going too crazy high (and expensive). Would require a mini…

16/11/2023
Possible to "surface over" or would I need to completely rel

Paving & Concreting

You can wash over existing pavers with 10% solution of water and hydrochloric acid, then wash off. The acid will provide for required bond key with new concrete.

You are here
Building ForumFinishing Touch
Home
Pros
Forum