Join Login
Building ForumFinishing Touch

What colour eaves please :)

Page 1 of 1
We are in the process of building an extension and renovating our fibro shack. We have put in angled eaves to modernise the shack a bit, but I am not sure what colour to paint them.

Colour choices so far for the external:

Roof – Surfmist (can not really see the roof)

Visible Gutters - Surfmist

Capping (no fascia) - Surfmist

Downpipes – surfmist ?

Eaves - ?

Posts – Vivid White

Cladding - Dune colour bond cladding laid horizontal.

Windows and sliding doors - White with chunky vivid white surrounds.

Front Entry Door - Woodland Grey or White (will have chunky white surround)

Deck – Stained Timber with Woodland Grey fascia board

I only have a picture of the back of house at the moment.

I was thinking surfmist, simply because the capping is really all that you see of the surfmist roof (with the exception of the front of house which will have visible awnings over front deck), but am just not sure.

TIA, Hayley.
i'll go with surfmist too
Thanks for your reply Pepto471

I am thinking I will just go with Surfmist, no one is jumping in to say otherwise
White. To match your poles and windows.
Thanks Michelle.

My hubbie thinks Surfmist is the way to go but I have convinced him that doing an undercoat in white and seeing how looks will be a good idea. Considering we need to buy the white paint anyway I think I can convince him.
Related
7/07/2023
Mounting wireless camera under eaves

General Discussion

Update from me! Couldn't find the trimmer - not sure if there isn't one simply because the eave is so narrow. Went ahead with the spring toggles and it all worked out…

22/12/2023
Clarendon Eaves and Guttering Issue

General Discussion

The two 15mm holes are obviously not compliant. The Dept of Fair Trading would love to see this one! Do the gutters pool water after it stops raining? Although it's…

18/05/2024
ceiling hook to use to hang Xmas lights under Eaves

Building A New House

Which ceiling hook to use to hang Xmas lights under Eaves in 1st floor in 2 storey façade (no…

You are here
Building ForumFinishing Touch
Home
Pros
Forum