Join Login
Building ForumFinishing Touch

Hog Bristle interior

Page 1 of 1
hi, my house interior has been Hog Bristle for ages, is it still a "current" colour or can you guys recommend an update colour?
vinnie
hi, my house interior has been Hog Bristle for ages, is it still a "current" colour or can you guys recommend an update colour?

it's up to you. we still like ours as it creates warmth in the house (i don't remember if we went with half or a quarter). but the fashion has changed, everyone now does colder grey-ish colors. so if you're the one to follow fashion - yes, it's not the latest
strannik
vinnie

it's up to you. we still like ours as it creates warmth in the house (i don't remember if we went with half or a quarter). but the fashion has changed, everyone now does colder grey-ish colors. so if you're the one to follow fashion - yes, it's not the latest

ive got timeless grey, wchich would be considdered cold. Its dark too, but coupled with wharm white light it doesnt feel cold at all.
Related
23/08/2023
Need advise on surfacing render interior wall

General Discussion

I am looking for someone who might have tackled a similar issue as me. I have a few rendered interior walls, the surface condition is hardly flat. I can see all the bumps…

24/10/2023
Dark Interior Tiles - Charcoal

Building A New House

Hi All, I am looking to go with tiles instead of laminate timber flooring throughout my living areas for my new build (Ashbury 29 - Henley). My whole colour scheme is on…

23/01/2024
Interior stone wall DIY

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi Would love some advice on a DIY project I've dived into that's now keeping me up at night. We've got a cool 1970's Mid Century style house here in NZ and have always…

You are here
Building ForumFinishing Touch
Home
Pros
Forum