Join Login
Building ForumIdeas Box

Subscribed/ Watched threads not updating in Tapatalk

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

Is anyone else having issues with subscribed and watched threads not appearing on Tapatalk? It has been a few days now where my subscriptions have not updated. I have a friend who is also on the homeone forums using Tapatalk and they have the same issue (happened at the same time). I was browsing the Tapatalk support forums and there was a suggestion that perhaps the plugin has expired?

Is anyone else having issues with no notifications of replies to subscribed threads?

Thanks
Yes!!!! Me too and it's driving me nuts!
Has Tapatalk or homeone responded?

Metricon Metro 32 KDRB Bayside Melbourne
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=84012">viewtopic.php?f=31&t=84012</a><!-- l -->
Doesn't work for me either. I think its a homeone issue as my other tapatalk forums are working fine.

I am also having this issue. So annoying!

Thank you for your feedback.

We have forwarded an enquiry to Tapatalk and are still awaiting a reply.

Also, we have been running the latest plugin for some time.

Our programmer, Joshua, has also checked our site for any potential conflicts with the plugin but the subscribe / watching functionality has not been touched for a good while, especially since it was last working.

We hope for a reply from Tapatalk tomorrow including rectification.

Apologies for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

We'll keep you posted.
Hi,

This is Joshua, the programmer for homeone.

We have yet to hear back from Tapatalk support regarding this issue.
I have further made a post to their support forums, asking for a quick resolution.

Will keep you updated as soon as I have a solution or more information.

Thank you for your patience.
Hi,

I believe I've found what was causing this issue - and fixed it.
Are you please able to check that you are now receiving notifications within Tapatalk again?

In regards to the cause, it appears like the Tapatalk server responded with an error when performing a push notification - this response was then cached.
This caused all further notifications to stall, as it was stuck on the error.

homeone
Hi,

I believe I've found what was causing this issue - and fixed it.
Are you please able to check that you are now receiving notifications within Tapatalk again?

In regards to the cause, it appears like the Tapatalk server responded with an error when performing a push notification - this response was then cached.
This caused all further notifications to stall, as it was stuck on the error.

I am getting notifications again! Thanks Joshua!

Building our forever home!
Looks like it's working again!

Thanks Josh

Works on my end now. Thanks Josh.
Me too, all good now

Thanks, Joshua.

Metricon Metro 32 KDRB Bayside Melbourne
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=84012
Related
20/06/2023
Builder has not done something - can I ask for a variation f

Building A New House

I work with owner, he/she is my man on the ground and I instruct them when to visit the site and take photos and I have other tools in the bag.

6/07/2023
Hebel Flooring PLUS Insulation or Not?

General Discussion

1000000% definitely add insulation. I have in my home and it makes a big difference minimising sound transfer. Insulation is pretty cheap and definitely worth it

25/12/2023
Foil wrap not done before brickwork

General Discussion

I am in the same situation, would you be able to give some insights in to this? I am in SA

You are here
Building ForumIdeas Box
Home
Pros
Forum