Building ForumIdeas Box

New site look

Page 1 of 1
Love. it ...

peace out
Tis very pretty, but I had trouble finding where the forum was
suh

Me too. I just had a minor anxiety attack. DP was ready to walk out the door to go to walk when he hears "UGH! S.HIT! WHERE'S THE FORUM?"

I found it. I'm here. My pulse has now returned to its normal rate
Oceanus2
suh

Me too. I just had a minor anxiety attack. DP was ready to walk out the door to go to walk when he hears "UGH! S.HIT! WHERE'S THE FORUM?"

I found it. I'm here. My pulse has now returned to its normal rate

same here
i have the forums bookmarked not the web site...
I've got the forum bookmarked, too although I went to login and got thrown for a minute or too trying to work out what was different! I like it!
The home page is far too wide. 1481 pixels...?
Looks good but the control panel button isn't working for me ........... goes straight to "page not found" message.
Love how the FAQ page is set out. Very clear. Looks great, very nice!
kyton
Looks good but the control panel button isn't working for me ........... goes straight to "page not found" message.

I get this aswell
+1
kyton

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=33602
So I guess I am not clever enough to figure out how to get to the forum from the website. I googled homeone forum to get here.

How do I do it from the homeone site?
75etd
So I guess I am not clever enough to figure out how to get to the forum from the website. I googled homeone forum to get here.

How do I do it from the homeone site?

It's right at the bottom of the home page "building forum" right at the bottom where I didn't think to look for ages
Related
20/07/2023
Building Site Access - Victoria - New Build

General Discussion

For reference, this is the Austlii reference. My take on this is, that they would be breaking the law denying access to a homeowner in Victoria, or their agent from having…

29/09/2023
What did this fireplace look like and restoration suggestion

General Discussion

No the fireplace doesn’t work. It’s been enclosed. I’m not sure what was removed, as it was done quite some time ago - well before what I can see with photos online…

1/03/2024
Polytec timber look galleries

General Discussion

Interested in getting either the Polytec Boston Oak or Palace Peak for kitchen cabinets. Looking at the Boston Oak ones, it appears that the colour varies significantly…

You are here
Building ForumIdeas Box
Home
Pros
Forum