Join Login
Building ForumIdeas Box

Herald Sun Home Show 2015 - Promotion Ended.

Page 2 of 3
Just what the doc......builder ordered
PM sent. Thanks.
fantastic -looking a installing roller shutter and new verandah. good to get quote, styles & finally get all installed
PM just sent
Thanks Homeone
PM SENT. Thanks heaps.
Homeone

Pm sent. Thanks heaps

Pm sent too! Thanks.
PM sent, thanks very much
PM Sent, thank you!
Pm sent. Thank you Homeone.
PM sent. Thanks
Thank you all for overwhelming interest in free double passes to this home show.

To all of you who have PM'd us requesting tickets, these should be with you by next Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

This promotion has now come to a close due to the abundance of requests.

Thanks again for participating in this great home show promotion.
So, how do we know if we got the tickets or not or do we just wait at the mailbox instead?
homeone
To all of you who have PM'd us requesting tickets, these should be with you by next Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.
Twinnoritta22, if you've PM'd us prior to AEST 9:25pm tonight, then you should receive these by next Tuesday or Wednesday.
Thanks for the tickets.
We will be sure to mention we're from homeone.com.au when we visit on Saturday
Mine arrived today (Wednesday). Thanks so much! =D
A big thank you from me too, the tickets also arrived Wednesday. Will help heaps!!!
Mine arrived today. Thank you very much.

Related
3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

24/01/2024
HIA HOME CONTRACT

General Discussion

Would love to know who your builder is?

18/09/2023
Home loan and landscaping change in price

Home Finance

Hi, you've probably already resolved this, however, Commbank will probably pay the funds to you after you send evidence the work is done regardless the change in the quotes.

You are here
Building ForumIdeas Box
Home
Pros
Forum