Join Login
Building ForumReal Estate

House to Live in

Page 1 of 1
I bought a townhouse(off the plan) in 2017 in toongabbie and this property is still under construction.I feel i did mistake by investing my money here as I see lot of delay and property value is not increasing in this area.
Now we are planning to buy a house(300-400m2) so that we can occupy that house and make the townhouse as investment property whenever it is ready.
Need suggestion on which are should I buy as I dont want to repeat my mistake.I am looking for old house(10-20 yrs):
Edmonson Park
Seven Hills
Glenfield
Mardsen park
Girraween

Given that both me and my partner are working and we have young kids to look after so we dont want to spent tooo much time on travelling.

Thanks In dvance
Related
13/05/2024
Building a boundary house - up against neighbours house

Building A New House

Good on you for having a go I am the opposite of DIY (so will pay a builder) - our vibe is industrial/simple so current thinking is 150mm concrete and then internally is…

26/06/2023
New House

Building A New House

Yes well there solution is to blame everyone else while I a 65yr old woman with major medical problems have to just continue to boil water and wash myself in a bucket…

28/06/2023
Second story extension on steel frame house

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, We have a single story MacDonald Jones house, on a waffle pod slab with steel frame. Are we able to build a second story extension? Other info is we are 900mm from…

You are here
Building ForumReal Estate
Home
Pros
Forum