Join Login
Building ForumReal Estate

Melton VIC annual growth for investment property?

Page 1 of 1
Hey guys

I am doing some research on buying my 2nd property for investment

I am a bit torn on the location. My budget is around 400-450k mark and I want to buy a house at least 3 bed room

Ive looked at Melton and last year growth shot up bitcoins ( lol ) hopefully not as volatile though...

I have looked at the last 10 years and it was pretty steady since 2012 to 2014 then started going up and from 2016 to 2017 it shot up

Do you think its a good time to buy there at least for investment anyway? I know this question may be like asking how long is a piece of string...

but I am just trying to do some research on where to buy

I have a house in Werribee (investment) and Tarneit (living)

by the way so dont want to put all my eggs in the same basket
Related
15/08/2023
Is this a bad situation - easement and manhole on property

General Discussion

You might be able to apply to divert the sewer at your expense. In NSW you would contact a Water services co-ordinator and they would give you advice as to whether or not…

18/01/2024
Scaffolding extending over my property

General Discussion

Ask for some kickplate to be added and also for tradies to be requested to use lanyards on tools on that side of the building. Be respectful and have the discussion…

6/02/2024
Property Boundaries in New Estates

General Discussion

The setback from the kerb is 4m. It is council land to provide an area for services like sewer main, gas mains, water mains, underground power or poles for overhead power,…

You are here
Building ForumReal Estate
Home
Pros
Forum