Join Login
Building ForumReal Estate

The Crossing, Karalee

Page 1 of 1
Hey guys, is anyone buying or considering buying in the crossing at karalee?

www.thecrossingkaralee.com.au

Thanks,

Brett
Just put my name on a block there. 2000m2 fully serviced for the same price as 600m2 in Ripley. Too good to pass up. I reckon once the site opens up they will start moving real quick.
Any other takers in this estate?

Brett
Just came across this thread. About to start our build with Stylemaster at the crossing.

Welcome to the neighborhood. I went to check out our build yesterday and met our next door neighbour for the first time. They were one of the first couple of houses to take up residence in the estate. Plenty more to follow it looks like.
Hi Everyone,
I have just found this website. Very cool!
My husband and I and our 3 little ones are building in the crossing also.
We are on Louisa Place.
Hi there. Good to find another future neighbour. Have you picked a builder and design? If so when do you start?

We had handover about 10 days ago. Been doing the work since to get it prepped for moving in. Problem with such a large block is the amount of landscaping left to do.

Chris..
Hi Chris

Yes we are building with G and P.
We have a wide lot plan if that makes sense. Where abouts are you located as I drive through the estate quite often to check out where everyone is up to. We are cutting the block on Thursday
Hey, just wondering wjat were your soil types and did you encounter any rock? We want to buy up in stage 7 TIA
Related
You are here
Building ForumReal Estate
Home
Pros
Forum