Join Login
Building ForumReal Estate

Good and bad Real Estate Agents in Melton?

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone

My first time here. I currently have a rental in Melton. I self manage it but am wanting to find a managing agent. Can anyone give me advice on who the good and not so good managing agents are in Melton?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Mark
I am no help whatsoever but thought to pop in and say hello as I am in the area
there is another thread for Arnold's Creek with a lot of locals on there, quite old but if u post in there some may still be around Homeone and respond? Good luck!

You will be up against it to find a good one. Whomever you engage, if you do not proactively manage the agent, particulalry with inspections (which I suggest you attend yourself occasionally) , you are leaving yourself wide open to trouble. Adopting a set and forget mentality is not an option.
Related
15/08/2023
Is this a bad situation - easement and manhole on property

General Discussion

You might be able to apply to divert the sewer at your expense. In NSW you would contact a Water services co-ordinator and they would give you advice as to whether or not…

24/10/2023
Really really bad window installation

Windows & Doors

do not pay until you are satisfied with workmanship windows require flashing over the head archithrave and up under weatherboards

1/12/2023
Mortar holes/gaps in a 10yo townhouse - are these bad?

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place - I’m new to the property/building journey (trying to buy my first home) so not sure where/who to go with these sorts of…

You are here
Building ForumReal Estate
Home
Pros
Forum