Join Login
Building ForumReal Estate

House and land in Schofields > Parrington street

Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I am planning to buy a house and land package near Parrington street (Schofields > Boundary rd).
Few points I would like to mention (why I got interested in this area)

I have been to Alex avenue side of Schofields a few times and I really like the area. However, My main concern is, Boundary rd>Parrington st area is close to Riverstone and so far I have read about it is not safe (Bogans, break-ins etc).
From my friends living in Ponds and Alex avenue, heard that situation is not different. They had car stolen, theft from backyard/garage.

Would like to know the present situation with safety in boundary rd>Parrington st (and nearby) area as I have a family with kids.

Your guidance/feedback would be highly appreciated as I am new to Boundary rd side of Schofields and would really like to get some more information.
Related
5/11/2023
Building a 39 square house in Schofields Sydney

General Discussion

No idea about the driveway question, but your price for a house that size including landscaping seems very good!

28/12/2023
Builder for double story house in Tallawong Schofields NSW

Building A New House

We bought land in Tallawong Schofields NSW size 30m X 12.5m and planning to get double story house build around 350 sqm. We are thinking about having premium inclusions…

5/01/2024
Electric gate for s Street front villa

General Discussion

Hi all. I'm thinking of installing an electric gate in front of this street front villa (link below). The gate would be between the bush on the left and the letter box on…

You are here
Building ForumReal Estate
Home
Pros
Forum