Join Login
Building ForumReal Estate

Vulcan Ridge at East Leppington by Cornish Group

Page 2 of 3
Hi All,

Happy New Year!
I called Cornish Group to check the status of Registration. They are hoping for end of February.
Cheers.
Thanks for the update ak87.
There's more info on this forum compared to what I can get out of my builder but at least it's something.
Our problem is that our tender was 365days and its dated from March 2016 when we started this process and a possible price increase if it lapses, so many pushbacks with rego dates.
Thanks for the update @ak87.
Was really hoping registration would be end of this month.
Did they give a reason for the delay?

Hi All,

Not really sure why its getting delayed. In fact, I visited the site couple of weeks back, looks like everything is done.
I was hoping it was registered tomorrow. That's the date my builder told me.
I hope its not too long away.
Does anyone know what land stage we are in ?
Ab8884, who are you building with?

I guess whole lot will be get registered together. Vulcan Ridge as whole.

[quote="ak87"]Ab8884, who are you building with?

I guess whole lot will be get registered together. Vulcan Ridge as whole.

[/quote

Building with Eden brae. I emailed Cornish today, haven't got a reply yet.
I called them today, and they told me by March.. I was surprised and when I asked them last year they told me early Jan and now they are saying March.. Today they mentioned that they always say Q1'17.. I have sent them email also.. no reply yet.
when has everyone been told their building will start ?
Approx two months from registration

Hi Folks,

I checked with Cornish Group again today. They asked me to call them next Thursday\Friday (9th or 10th Feb) for more updates. They also mentioned that its with Council already.
The gate is open into Vulcan Ridge from Jamboree Ave so we went for a quick drive through
The lot numbers are marked on the curb so you can easily find your lot.
They have already put some footpath in some of the streets.
So exciting to see ours for the first time...now just the waiting game.

It must be getting closer... they have flattened everything out and it looks like they have put down grass seed (?) and were watering the lots. Most lots look finished except the ones along jamboree.

We drove through the other day too cherryripe_
Harmonyone
It must be getting closer... they have flattened everything out and it looks like they have put down grass seed (?) and were watering the lots. Most lots look finished except the ones along jamboree.

We drove through the other day too cherryripe_

I drove through yesterday:).. I received email today to touch base with them again on Friday.. seems it's getting closer

I so hope so!!
I can't wait.
So gate is permanently open now?
I'll have to go for a drive
This is the latest update as of today!

Vulcan Ridge Works & Registration Activity
08-Feb-2017: Plan Registration

The subdivision certificate package, lodged with Camden Council in January, is in the final stages of checking. This process has taken longer than expected due to the size of the development at 215 lots, however we understand that the release from Council is imminent.

Please check this live update page regularly in the coming days for further news. The next email update will occur when the plan is lodged with the LPI for registration.
Ab8884
I so hope so!!
I can't wait.
So gate is permanently open now?
I'll have to go for a drive

I don't know if it's permanently open but it was open on the weekend.

@ab8884 do you have the link for the update page? Thanks for all the updates guys =)
Link: http://www.vulcanridge.com.au/plan-registration

Hi Everyone, I have created a Facebook group under Vulcan Ridge Leppington if you are interested in joining. There is also a page for Willowdale but i thought it would be good to have one of our own also.
Related
15/04/2024
Pro finish tiling group

Renovation + Home Improvement

The wallopers will just say it's a civil matter.

7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

You are here
Building ForumReal Estate
Home
Pros
Forum