Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Handover Clean

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

Just looking for some feedback on your experiences with how clean your home was for handover? Did you over look thing? Did the building meet your expectations?

Thank you in advance.
Jess
From my experience you'll be lucky to get more than a cursory sweep out.
Ours was a custom build, so we had the option to save money and do the clean ourselves. I was intimately involved in the build, so did a lot of cleaning as the build progressed.
Hi Jess,

Our clean wasn’t too bad. Nothing was really dirty but we did give the home a through clean prior to moving in
Another custom build here. I was pleasantly surprised, we didn’t have to do a thing, just moved straight in.
Thanks for the feedback guys.. we had our final walk through and was a bit surprised, but didn't know what to expect... I guess I was expecting it to be like the displays haha... it's such a beautiful home so while I feel pretty petty I thought the plaster pieces and paint splahes would have been cleaned off the garage to begin with
Related
22/04/2024
Best way to clean and fix the pavement

Landscape & Garden Design

I have stone pavement (?) in my backyard around the pool. I have not tended to them and so there is moss growing on them. I intend to clean them but was wondering what the…

12/09/2023
Can a variation dispute hold up handover?

Building A New House

yes it does, you've just not understood it. theres a difference.

13/11/2023
Key Handover

General Discussion

Your house should come in "as new" condition. It should be clean, and without stains

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum