Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Reliable Customized home builders - Victoria

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

Almost all builders have varied designs but there surely are some more reliable than others, which are the check points to shortlist the most reliable builder specially for a customized home builder for 1st home build in Victoria. Like, particular points to research for while choosing a builder.

Highly appreciate for sharing names and information of any known/experienced customized home builders for regional Victoria.

Thank you,
Hi All,

Any help is appreciated for the above question..

Thank you,
Hi Nyk,

Research the following:

Reviews, if you're able to private message the people leaving reviews that is great.
Current homes under construction, can you do a walk through of a home under construction?
Completed homes? Do they have a completed home you can walk through or a near finished home.
Pricing > Compare between 3 other builders
Inclusions > Make sure you compare apples with apples

Should work well for shortlisting.

If you require another referral for a builder in VIC let me know.
Related
20/07/2023
Building Site Access - Victoria - New Build

General Discussion

For reference, this is the Austlii reference. My take on this is, that they would be breaking the law denying access to a homeowner in Victoria, or their agent from having…

3/09/2023
Can you build on both side fence boundaries (Victoria)?

General Discussion

Hey everyone Not for me or anyone I know, just generally interested. For a single allotment house, are you allowed to take the fence on both sides of your house and…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum