Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Montville 462

Page 1 of 1
Hi
Just wondering if anyone has built or building the Montville 462? And is willing to allow us to have a look. It’s such a big investment and would love to see it and make our own adjustments. Just putting it out there. We are in Toowoomba Qld but happy to travel to see it. Thank you ☺️
Peggy12
Hi
Just wondering if anyone has built or building the Montville 462? And is willing to allow us to have a look. It’s such a big investment and would love to see it and make our own adjustments. Just putting it out there. We are in Toowoomba Qld but happy to travel to see it. Thank you ☺️

Hi Peggy12,

I believe you reached out to me on another thread, we will be building it but not the 462 ours is modified to a 410.
We have started excavation but then everything has come to a standstill these last couple of months as a few issues have happened when moving dirt, we have had to change the plans slightly and going back to council again this month. We are based in VIC Melbourne south eastern suburbs, so your welcome to visit if interested when the build begins again.
Tegs17
Peggy12
Hi

Hi Peggy12,

I believe you reached out to me on another thread, we will be building it but not the 462 ours is modified to a 410.
We have started excavation but then everything has come to a standstill these last couple of months as a few issues have happened when moving dirt, we have had to change the plans slightly and going back to council again this month. We are based in VIC Melbourne south eastern suburbs, so your welcome to visit if interested when the build begins again.

Hello Tegs. I was just wondering how much they have quoted you guys? I really love the design of this house. We're in Melbourne however in the North
Stina_S
Tegs17
Peggy12
Hi

Hi Peggy12,

Hello Tegs. I was just wondering how much they have quoted you guys? I really love the design of this house. We're in Melbourne however in the North

Hi Stina_S,
We started with the 380 Model which base price was about $480k, then we extended it out to a 410 model with some quick upgrades like 9ft ceilings throughout, thinker stone benches and excavation allowance a and few other things which pushed it to 538k.. then after colour consultant appointment, adding things like septic tank, water tanks, different heating and cooling and luxury upgrades on everything including
upgraded WIR fittouts by the end it was $600k. Hope that helps
Tegs17
Stina_S

Hi Stina_S,
We started with the 380 Model which base price was about $480k, then we extended it out to a 410 model with some quick upgrades like 9ft ceilings throughout, thinker stone benches and excavation allowance a and few other things which pushed it to 538k.. then after colour consultant appointment, adding things like septic tank, water tanks, different heating and cooling and luxury upgrades on everything including

Thanks for your reply. I received a call this morning and the gentleman was telling me that the 420 would be 700k excluding carpet, site cost, Heating and cooling. It's all been upgraded to premium. Seems sooooo expensive considering we don't know what the site costs will be.
Stina_S
Tegs17
Stina_S

Hi Stina_S,

Thanks for your reply. I received a call this morning and the gentleman was telling me that the 420 would be 700k excluding carpet, site cost, Heating and cooling. It's all been upgraded to premium. Seems sooooo expensive considering we don't know what the site costs will be.

Yeah that seems a bit too steep, we thought ours was but then ours is not straight forward. We are rural, no mains water or gas, we need septic and we are on a slope so not straight forward, so when you add them into it it bumps it up.
I definitely think they have over priced you. My in-laws house is 510 and they only paid about $700 for there's to give you an idea..(Not with GJ Gardner). Usually you only want to pay between $1200-$1400 per m2, they are quoting you over $1600 a m2. If they want to quote you that much then it should include absolutely everything in my opinion.
Hey Tegs17

Sorry to hijack your post. How is your build going? We have signed with GJ Gardner in Geelong and changed the floor plan around a bit on the Monteville I think 360. Would you have any pictures to share?

quote="Tegs17"]
Stina_S
Tegs17
Peggy12
Hi

Hi Peggy12,

Hi Stina_S,
upgraded WIR fittouts by the end it was $600k. Hope that helps[/quote]
Hi Stina
How is your building of Montville going. Would like to see your house please if you haven’t moved in as yet? Really like the floor plan..
Tegs17
Peggy12
Hi

Hi Peggy12,

Hi tegs17
You mentioned you were in Melb south East. So am I but we are looking at building the montville in tsv far north qld. Wondering if your build was complete and if you would be interested in allowing us to come see your home if you have not yet moved in. We too love the design but would like to make some modifications
Related
You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum