Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Zero lot dividing fence boundaries

Page 1 of 1
Hi....
I’m having a really hard time finding out information about a dividing fence.
We have been living here for 5+ years (Spring Farm NSW)
And the dividing fence on the side of our garage stops before the garage starts. That side of the house we have plumbing pipes underground as well as he downpipes. Our neighbours have put an extension on the previous fence and it comes out past the front of our garage now... we can no longer reach our down pipes if for what ever they needed to be replaced. I Also believed a dividing fence on a zero lots in the Camden council stops at the back pf the garage and the wall of the garage makes up for the rest of the dividing wall? Can they really put up the fence giving us no access to our pipes now?
Can someone please help me out with some sort of clarity or guidance to what I need to do.
Hi Nicole

Did you get any answers in this issue ? I have a similar issue now and don’t know how to go about moving neighbours fence back to obtain access.

Thank you

Vicky
Related
3/09/2023
Can you build on both side fence boundaries (Victoria)?

General Discussion

Hey everyone Not for me or anyone I know, just generally interested. For a single allotment house, are you allowed to take the fence on both sides of your house and…

20/09/2023
Zero Lot Issue & Need Idea

General Discussion

You must be new to the internet. You're also the only person anyone here has ever heard of washing their garage wall. I hate to break it to you, there are insects and…

21/10/2023
anyone build on zero lot line more than 11 meters? Urgent.

Building A New House

I am building in claymore NSW and this is shown in the building envelope plan. …

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum