Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Eden Kellyville - 5&6 Kendall Place

Page 1 of 2
Creating this topic for updates from those purchasing land or building at Eden in North Kellyville - 5&6 Kendall Place

chennaiite
Creating this topic for updates from those purchasing land or building at Eden in North Kellyville - 5&6 Kendall Place

Looks like a nice development
I suppose to early to know how flat the blocks will be?
Does anyone have a price list?
TIA
jamescr
chennaiite

Looks like a nice development
I suppose to early to know how flat the blocks will be?
Does anyone have a price list?
TIA

Quite flat the way they were advertised. I've looked the place seems good. Small boutique estate, while bush facing yet very close to city centre unlike woodlands and Cattai vista.

Most blocks are sold unfortunately as the pricing was from mid 2018 and veri competitive. They only started advertising recently and have also bumped up prices considering most blocks sold without even advertising.
HI Guys,

Anybody purchased a lot in Eden- kendall place?
I did
Hi
Apr 30, 2020 3:30 pm
chennaiite

Do you mind me asking which lot did you buy?
What was the BAL rating there?

Was your facing the bush and also when is due for registration?

Thanks
Sunitha
Check PM for lot #. BAL 29 for all bush facing lots here. But I woudn't rely on current BAL rating and wait instead for new rating when lots are registered. They have mentioned we can only construct outside APZ but my architect spoke with council and they said even though lots are zoned as E4, but R2 control will apply!!

As for rego, they're saying end of year 2020. Not sure if they actually will be done by then.

Did you buy there too?
Hi Chenaiite

Thank you very much for the information.

Please check you DM

Good to know that we can build outside the APZ zone.
Hi chennaiite

Please check your DM.

I have left my number.Please message me when you get a chance.
Would like to have a chat in regards to the lot and the estate.

Thanks
Sunitha
chennaiite
I did

Hi All,

I have purchased within the Eden estate also! Have you been to see the progress they have made? unbelievable stuff!
aimee costello
chennaiite
I did

Hi All,

I have purchased within the Eden estate also! Have you been to see the progress they have made? unbelievable stuff!

Hi @aimee costello

Welcome to the community! Haven't been there recently but I live closer to the city so its quite a drive to go check. If you do have recent pics, do post. Meanwhile I use a satellite tool see the site progress at comfort of my home
. This snapshot taken April 14

Hi Thankyou so much! Exciting times
These are some recent pics! I went yesterday too services are going in - my partner and I are super excited to start building (he is a builder and our Pinterest is already full) haha!

chennaiite
aimee costello
chennaiite
I did

Hi All,

Hi @aimee costello

Welcome to the community! Haven't been there recently but I live closer to the city so its quite a drive to go check. If you do have recent pics, do post. Meanwhile I use a satellite tool see the site progress at comfort of my home
. This snapshot taken April 14

HI @aimee costello,

Thank you for the pictures.Do these lots have a lot of slope?

Thanks
Sunitha
aimee costello
These are some recent pics! I went yesterday too services are going in - my partner and I are super excited to start building (he is a builder and our Pinterest is already full) haha!

@aimee costello Indeed exciting times and thanks for the pics! Do you know when the site would be ready for a Geotech Survey?
chennaiite
aimee costello

@aimee costello Indeed exciting times and thanks for the pics! Do you know when the site would be ready for a Geotech Survey?

Super exciting times - I went and checked out the site yesterday and services are going in!! Not sure when ready but my partner who will also be building our home and also another in the estate is estimating about 2-4 months to total completion of site works if that helps at all

With the site they had dug out alot of the rock and disposed of it which was odd - PM me your lot number and ill let you know what I have seen them doing around your block
Release14EmpireCkt
HI @aimee costello,

Thank you for the pictures.Do these lots have a lot of slope?

Thanks
Sunitha

Hi Sunitha,

I think we connected on Facebook already! These are the corner back blocks sort of slopey but graded quite nicely. From memory your lot backs onto the one we have purchased which shouldnt have as much slope as this as we are graded with the exisiting road
chennaiite

Hi guys exciting week roads and gutters are underway! We also got our plans underway this week how is everyone else going?
Hi All,

We have purchased in Eden Estate too! Very excited
LaurenDoug
Hi All,

Congrats laurendoug and welcome to the estate. Looks like we're a couple months before they put the turf.
chennaiite
LaurenDoug
Hi All,

Congrats laurendoug and welcome to the estate. Looks like we're a couple months before they put the turf.

Yes looking great. Can’t wait to get started!
Related
28/08/2023
Signature at Kellyville

General Discussion

Do not fall in that trap.

5/04/2024
Slab for 424 sqm house in North Kellyville NSW

Building A New House

Petercurtis You able to contact the certifier and get a copy of your structural plans, if they are not in your contract. If your home was approved via CDC then they…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum