Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Burbank Homes

Page 1 of 1
Burbank Homes

Hi I am from Canberra ACT, I wouldn’t suggest Burbank Homes, I had problem and been stressed from the beginning I signed up, After months of waiting for developers approval no one say anything, only find out because I phones the developer, then they call me and saying my Plan was not approved and need to alter most of the house design and pay extra for split level, which I think they should have known from the very beginning of the approval so that I can put in to my mortgage. House still on construction and more things been delayed for many reasons, Contract is now due and try contacting the manager from Sydney because I’m still paying my rent, and all his reply is it will be sorted after hand over by Liquidated Damages. Am looking for a lawyer at this stage and if there is anyone no anyone please let me know.
erick1803
Burbank Homes

Hi I am from Canberra ACT, I wouldn’t suggest Burbank Homes, I had problem and been stressed from the beginning I signed up, After months of waiting for developers approval no one say anything, only find out because I phones the developer, then they call me and saying my Plan was not approved and need to alter most of the house design and pay extra for split level, which I think they should have known from the very beginning of the approval so that I can put in to my mortgage. House still on construction and more things been delayed for many reasons, Contract is now due and try contacting the manager from Sydney because I’m still paying my rent, and all his reply is it will be sorted after hand over by Liquidated Damages. Am looking for a lawyer at this stage and if there is anyone no anyone please let me know.

Erick1803

I know the GM of Burbank extremely well ( he is quite a reasonable guy), and I also have a good lawyer based in Sydney. Happy for you to PM me to see if I can help

cheers

Sejae
SejaeD
erick1803
Burbank Homes

Erick1803

I know the GM of Burbank extremely well ( he is quite a reasonable guy), and I also have a good lawyer based in Sydney. Happy for you to PM me to see if I can help

cheers

Sejae

Thanks and really appreciate any help, lawyer would be a good idea if you can help. Thanks very much
Related
22/01/2024
Regarding Burbank Bricks

General Discussion

Hi All, Recently we have signed a contract with Burbank and we are not aware that they have just DORSET, SURREY, HAMPSHIRE, KENT, PILBARA and REDGUM bricks from PGH are…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum