Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Price for plumbing.

Page 1 of 1
I was just wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with a bit of a ball park figure for the plumbing work on a new house. I am a plumber just starting out on my own in Melbourne and was trying to get an idea of what the going rate is. I was thinking I might be a bit on the low side with my prices, but who knows, could even be too expensive, so was wondering what a 2 storey 40-45 square house, 3 bathrooms, kitchen with butlers pantry. All sewer, stormwater, hot and cold water rough in and fit off, gas rough in and fit off, downpipes. Not including any tapware or main items like hot water units, also including any roof work or any fascia/spouting. A rough ball park figure would be muchly appreciated. Thanks
Get a quote.
Canola81
I was just wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with a bit of a ball park figure for the plumbing work on a new house. I am a plumber just starting out on my own in Melbourne and was trying to get an idea of what the going rate is. I was thinking I might be a bit on the low side with my prices, but who knows, could even be too expensive, so was wondering what a 2 storey 40-45 square house, 3 bathrooms, kitchen with butlers pantry. All sewer, stormwater, hot and cold water rough in and fit off, gas rough in and fit off, downpipes. Not including any tapware or main items like hot water units, also including any roof work or any fascia/spouting. A rough ball park figure would be muchly appreciated. Thanks

Internal rough ins $6-7k, fitoff $5k, externals $12-15k ( but that's sydney)

good luck
Related
7/12/2023
Roof Plumbing Complaint

General Discussion

In my experience roof is essential element of the building envelope and hence a common property and should be covered by owners corporation however a detailed review of…

31/05/2024
Roof Plumbing - no compliance certificate ?

General Discussion

Hi Sillysausage1900, Hope all is well. I came across this forum as Im somewhat same situation with you regarding Roof Plumbing certificate requirement. Im requesting a…

20/07/2023
Plumbing

General Discussion

dont forget engineering and BIM rofl

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum