Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Verdant hill tarneit

Page 1 of 1
Has anyone heard about verdanthill tarneit?
Been more than two years for lands to title from date
Stage one after two years has now told that they will title in March which is this month
Yet when called they haven’t even set a date and are still awaiting for certificates
When I called the whyndhamvale council they mentioned they are Waiting for developers to make payments and the call is in their court
They have passed sunset clause on March 15
I called core projects and they mentioned that they’ve said they will do settlements March for stage 1&2
And 3 and 4 in April
When I asked council what about 3 &4 they mentioned that the planning has not even been drawn for lit allocation for 3&4
So do you mean that you have reached your sunset clause?
Aga

My sunset clause is in June
But someone above mentioned there sunset clause is in March for stage 1 or 2
March 15
Ver
Aga

My sunset clause is in June
But someone above mentioned there sunset clause is in March for stage 1 or 2
March 15

Yeah, has anyone heard from Verdant Hill returning their deposit? Especially the one whose sunset clause was last Mar 15?
Hi Ver,

As you mentioned in the earlier post that your sunset clause ends in June, have you spoken to anyone about options to exist and get your money back ? do we get any any thing paid by developer apart from our 10% deposit ? appreciate if you can share your inputs.
Aussie007
Hi Ver,

As you mentioned in the earlier post that your sunset clause ends in June, have you spoken to anyone about options to exist and get your money back ? do we get any any thing paid by developer apart from our 10% deposit ? appreciate if you can share your inputs.

You will have to talk to your lawyer with what your after for breech and no notice
is anyone concerned about the big electricity lines next to verdant hill? obviously they wouldn't build next to it if it wasnt safe or allowed? but still ? anyone have any information or knowledge regarding it
Time2fish
is anyone concerned about the big electricity lines next to verdant hill? obviously they wouldn't build next to it if it wasnt safe or allowed? but still ? anyone have any information or knowledge regarding it

which stage are you in ? FYI...the master plan and the initial contract documents have this clearly mentioned. we are in stage 6 and these electrical lines are bit far away from the lines and we know this while purchasing the land.
Hi,

Just FYI. Stage 4 titles have been released yesterday. Settlement is due on 30 August.

During our purchase, we were also aware of the electrical posts. We made a research and found out that there's no associated risks being near the electrical posts. The thing is that most people still have that negative connotation about it.
Aga
Hi,

Just FYI. Stage 4 titles have been released yesterday. Settlement is due on 30 August.

During our purchase, we were also aware of the electrical posts. We made a research and found out that there's no associated risks being near the electrical posts. The thing is that most people still have that negative connotation about it.Thank

Thank you for sharing the new about the Stage 4 settlement.

I'm curious to know how the valuations for the land came for the recent settlements for Stage 3 & Stage 4 , appreciate if anyone share some of their experiences that would be great ! Also, how is the real estate market in Tarneit area now after the recent changes to the interest rates ?
Hi,

The valuation for our land is $60k and was able to use this for our loan application.
I'm in Stage 4. Bought the land in Jan 2017.

Thanks.
Aga
Hi,

The valuation for our land is $60k and was able to use this for our loan application.
I'm in Stage 4. Bought the land in Jan 2017.

Thanks.

wow that is great news , thank you for sharing ! hope you mean valuation came $60K more than land purchase price? what size is the land block size and your purchase price ? this information will give me some confidence in planning my finances ( stage 6 settlement )
Good to hear Stage 4 settlement is happening soon.

Stages 1-4 settled between May and August, and a lot of construction activity going on now in the estate - finally!

Looks like there'll be about 10-12 families there already this year.

Most that have their frames up by now would be looking at 2019 handover.
Aussie007
Time2fish

which stage are you in ? FYI...the master plan and the initial contract documents have this clearly mentioned. we are in stage 6 and these electrical lines are bit far away from the lines and we know this while purchasing the land.

stage 6........any info on stage 6 for settlement? anyone know i havent emailed or asked yet.
Stage 6 - aiming for next Feb
ronn

Oh we were told by Verdant Hill that stage 6 would be in November this year and our builder contract will end up in May 2020 really concerned now..
shekhar313
ronn

Oh we were told by Verdant Hill that stage 6 would be in November this year and our builder contract will end up in May 2020 really concerned now..

Mate, they have not been truthful, many people have been paying penalty of $1k per month to builders and some have cancelled their contracts after paying for 12mnths.

Hope it happens but you're really pushing it for Nov. Stage 4 settling this week, Stage 6 unlikely to be this year.
Related
16/07/2023
Options for Retaining Wall Sloping Hill

Landscape & Garden Design

Howdy all. I am looking for feedback on what people would do to maximise and make an area as flat as possible. First, out the front of the house is a sloping hill, pretty…

18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum