Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Custom build price

Page 1 of 1
Hi can anyone please help

I want to build a 35-40 square single story brick Home just a standard build Home in shepparton Victoria

My block has nearly zero fill and it is facing the north and there is easy access to the estate only convenants is at the back fence line where the sewage pipes are

3 wet areas - “ensuite , “bathroom “laundry
Lounge room
Billiard room
4 bedrooms
Cinema room
Living area
Study room
Double garage

i want to use a house company and do my own custom plan Home there are a hand full
Of house company’s in my area that allow this which also allow to use your own tradies

I have my own house tiler and I have my own concreter so hopefully I’ll save some money there

what would the rough price be to build this exclude tiling and concrete thank you
$549,550
Yes I thought it would cost around that , thank you
Related
21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

9/06/2023
Calibrate on Canberra Build Price June 2023

Building A New House

Wow I hadn't realised things had gotten that pricey in just a couple of years since I built, that is crazy with how much land is now costing if you aren't lucky enough to…

2/10/2023
Custom build | Facade colours

Building A New House

I'd get the gutters to match your roof and pipes to match the paint - otherwise they become a feature. Nice pick with the paint colours!

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum