Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

JG King Pemberton 355

Page 1 of 1

starting a topic on above house build.?? Any one built similar?

We have made a few changes so this picture is the standard design
shepparton3630

starting a topic on above house build.?? Any one built similar?

We have made a few changes so this picture is the standard design

Hi we have just started building a Barossa 255 in Ballarat. A similar style. We loved the Pemberton, but it was too big for us.
What stage are you at? (Our slab went down last week.)

Will look forward to watching your build.
I found your topic post today. We are interested with the same house design, but also are making a few small changes. How are things going with the build? We are hoping to build with JG King in Wodonga. Any helpful tips you can give us? Do you mind me asking what the price has ended up being with all the mods?
Thanks, Christine
Message incorrect
GillyH
Hi Christine, our build is progressing well, considering we had the Xmas break. We should have plaster and bricking starting next week.
So far we are very happy, we have picked up a few minor things, but they were corrected quickly.

We are building the federation facade, which was another $17,000 ( verandah, colonial windows, higher ceiling)
We also added a large alfresco, double glazed windows.
We took out the powder room, and made a large walk in linen.

Our foundations cost a lot due to soil grade
Add $10 K for grinder pump
4 k for water tank
Led lights through out house 6 k

All up $320,000.

No driveway included.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for your update! Good info to know. I was actually replying to the OP on the Pemberton house design. I looked at the Barossa again, but the Pemberton is almost perfect floor design for us, with a couple changes. Exciting times for you! We are planning to have a large alfresco that is screened in, and also double glazed windows and extra insulation, better air con...the list goes on and on! lol! Thanks again for your reply, wouldn't mind seeing a post of the finished product! Hope you have smooth sailing!
We are looking at this floorplan but smaller version Pemberton 300.
Have you started building?
Do you have photos?
Related
14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

26/03/2024
JG King Home builders delay in construction

General Discussion

So, did they give you a reason? Weather? Slab not poured??

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum