Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Austral Indulgence Range brick South Australia

Page 1 of 1
Hi
I was hoping there was someone out there that has built a home and used Austral Bricks from South Australia??
We are close to starting to build in Tasmania and have been to Austral Bricks here and have narrowed our choice down to two. These are the Praline and Biscotti in the Indulgence Range. There are no houses erected here in Tassie with these bricks yet. I was wondering if there is anybody that can send us a pic of theirs, if they've a house built with this type? They must be the SA brick as that's where the Tassie branch get them in from!
Thanks in Advance!
Trian09
Trina09
Hi
I was hoping there was someone out there that has built a home and used Austral Bricks from South Australia??
We are close to starting to build in Tasmania and have been to Austral Bricks here and have narrowed our choice down to two. These are the Praline and Biscotti in the Indulgence Range. There are no houses erected here in Tassie with these bricks yet. I was wondering if there is anybody that can send us a pic of theirs, if they've a house built with this type? They must be the SA brick as that's where the Tassie branch get them in from!
Thanks in Advance!
Trian09

Hello Trian09,
I would be interested to know if you found a photo of home built with biscotti from austral south australia?
We are from NSW and had ordered this brick however the new version is now made in SA and is more brown in colour due to clay change.
Would be great to see a photo of the new brick, if you have one? Was this the brick you ended up choosing?
Thanks
I'm not sure if the ones we get in Vic are made in SA but I am looking at using Biscotti too. Austral gave me a list and I could drive around and look at finished houses.

[quote="Trina09"] Hi Trina09 just seen your post and was wondering if you built with Biscotti? We are also on Tas and ordered Biscotti from what we were shown in the tiny show room in Hobart on their laptop and the brick our house has been built with looks completely different to what we thought we were getting but they tell me it's "Biscotti" and are very aware we aren't overly happy with the colour, we thought it was going to be like the photo that someone else has posted on this thread.

Trina09
Hi
Thanks in Advance!
Trian09

quote="Trina09"] Hi Trina09 just seen your post and was wondering if you built with Biscotti? We are also on Tas and ordered Biscotti from what we were shown in the tiny show room in Hobart on their laptop and the brick our house has been built with looks completely different to what we thought we were getting but they tell me it's "Biscotti" and are very aware we aren't overly happy with the colour, we thought it was going to be like the photo that someone else has posted on this thread.
Related
15/02/2024
Building Inspector recommendation in South Australia?

Building A New House

Adam Baines Grad Cert Bldg Surv / Grad Dip Bldg Surv / MSAAPA Accredited Building Professional APB20210035 Builders Lic 183023 Pest Control Lic 84868 Ph 0412202336 PO…

9/08/2023
Suggest a modular home builder south of Port Macquarie

Building A New House

Well these guys are not looking good... I sent them a written enquiry last week and they have not yet replied. If they cannot respond to a simple…

31/03/2024
KDRB in Melbourne south east metro region - Suggestions for

Building A New House

Keen to hear from people in the area who have got KDRB done on whom they got the build from? Looking for recommendations. Thanks

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum