Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Lexington Lux Q2

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone first time poster here. My husband and I just bought a block of land in a beautiful town called gisborne. We initially wanted to buy, however after looking for 8 months and finding nothing we decided building was the way to go. So now we are stuck living with the in laws for another 18 months. Not the ideal situation considering we are newlyweds but his patents are fantastic so it's not all that bad.

Anyway getting to the point of my post. We are pretty set on the house we want to build. The Lexington Lux by Henley. Unfortunately our budget will not allow us to build the q1 so we are looking into the smaller version the q2.There is no q2 on display. Henley did say we could go through one currently being built and I've told them I would like to see it at least up to plaster stage, however there isn't any at the moment close to that stage. We have a little time up our sleeves though as our land isn't due for release until Feb.

So I'm wondering if anyone has built the q2 Lexington lux? How does it compare with the q1? I'm worried this may be a case of trying to fit too much into a space that's not big enough. Any help and advise will be greatly appreciated
There is lexington Q2 on display in allura estate, truganina Vic.
Thanks mtz08

I've actually been to that display. It's the belle though not the lux. I didn't actually like it but couldn't work out if it was because of the size difference or the different layout, as I've been through the q1 belle and didn't like that either.
Related
You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum