Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Show me your entry/foyer

Page 1 of 1
18 Months ago we built on an acreage out of town, we are finally getting our driveway/front path concreted, so for the first time since we moved in, people will be using our front door (people have always came in through our garage)
Ive gone very modern inside the house, large white tiles, light grey walls, with black and reds splashed throughout the house/living rooms (no earth tones at all in the house)
Im after inspiration of how to dress my entry area.....looking forward to H1 being able to help
This was the entrance/foyer in our last house

We also had the shiny white tiles and had a dark grey almost black on one wall - one the wall on the left there is a picture niche which is also the same blackish colour.
Related
10/03/2024
Fittting Lower Ground entry door/landing in 2200mm of FFL

Renovation + Home Improvement

I am looking to design an entry door to a lower ground basement that has 2200mm between the external entry height to FFL of the ground floor. This door will provide an…

12/11/2023
3m ceilings - how high would you have your kitchen cabinets?

Kitchen Corner

Thanks mate. Yeah good points! Leaning towards Option 3 to get a bit extra space in the cabinets but not going too crazy high (and expensive). Would require a mini…

25/09/2023
Using your builders Broker

Home Finance

Broker here - legislation says that every true broker must put the clients best interests before theirs so in theory they must offer you the best options for you on their…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum