Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Courier-Mail Home Show 2013 - Free Double Passes!

Page 1 of 2

homeone® together with the organisers of the Courier-Mail Home Show 2013 are proud to offer forum members considerable ticket savings to this year's big event.

Signup at homeone forum, and simply send a personal message (PM) to homeone detailing your name and Queensland mailing address and you'll receive 2 FREE entry tickets to the Courier-Mail Home Show 2013.

Existing members are eligible to apply.

*LIMITED NO. OF ENTRY TICKETS AVAILABLE. ***TICKETS UNAVAILABLE***

For further event information visit http://www.homeone.com.au/events/qld/ma ... _home_show
Thanks for all your requests.

We will be mailing out the first batch of tickets by the week's end.

If you're interested in free double passes to this year's Courier-Mail home Show, please ensure you PM your name and QLD address to 'homeone'.
If you're based in QLD, please keep your requests coming for free double passes as we still have a number of tickets available.
hello there, I would like some free double passes to go to the home show please
freeshia
hello there, I would like some free double passes to go to the home show please

Sure, please provide your name and mailing address in a PM (personal message) to homeone.
Pm Sent!
jorditzu9
Pm Sent!

Thank you.

We are sending a second batch of tickets out today, so you should be receiving yours by Wednesday!

Tickets still available for anyone in QLD wishing to attend the Courier-Mail Home Show 2013 for free.
Free double passes still available for QLD'ers interested in attending the Courier-Mail Home Show 2013.

Get in quick!
So many PM's!

Keep'em coming!
Did you get my address for the tickets pls
freeshia

The double pass should be in your hands by Thursday.
Hi, I sent a request on the 18th, just wondering if you got my request?
Thanks
Yh28
Hi, I sent a request on the 18th, just wondering if you got my request?
Thanks

Yes. We suspect you'll receive your tickets tomorrow.
Hi! I sent a PM yesterday. Did you get it?
SabrinaTinker

Yes. Your tickets should arrive by Friday.
homeone
SabrinaTinker

Yes. Your tickets should arrive by Friday.

Excellent! Thanks so much!
We still have more double passes on offer for the Courier-Mail Home Show 2013 (QLD).

Don't forget to PM us with your name and postal address to receive your complimentary tickets.
homeone
freeshia

The double pass should be in your hands by Thursday.

Cool thanx..I want to go this Sunday.
Hi Sent PM but it is sitting in Outbox & not Sent items. Hope you've received it.
Got my tickets in the mail today - Thanks!
Related
1/08/2023
Double glazed sliding door recomendations? (Melbourne)

Windows & Doors

I’m in a similar position except I’m after sliding 3 stacking doors. I am on a second-story apartment of which the balcony would not adequately fit any bi-fold or…

20/07/2023
Double door frame size

General Discussion

Current door width is approx 2700, looking to have double doors fitted 820-820. What size does the frame need to be before door jamb? Thanks

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum