Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

HELP!!!

Page 1 of 1
Hi, we are in the process of planning our new home. We have designed it ourselves and now down to the part of chosing colours. We have chosen the brick PGH - Blue Steel Flash. Our home is going to go across our land, we will be having 3 gables at the front for features (one of these is the portico), they will be rendered... Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to the type of colour that would look good with this brick. The windows are going to be 'Natural Matt', roof is Monier - Horizen, Barramundi... We were thinking some kind of a grey colour?? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Fran.
Yes, neutrals go well with that brick. eg dune, surfmist for contrast. Or go darker with something like monument.
woodland grey or monument trims would look good.

Cheers

Stig
Related
20/09/2023
Does this concrete perimeter raise any concern? Help please!

Paving & Concreting

i had the my concreters concrete right up to the fence. I have pits all along my path, so the water tends to drain away from the house and into the pits. There's only one…

8/07/2023
Need help with flooring options

Flooring & Floor Covering

Hi there, I'm a conplete newbie to this, but I'm looking to put a floor down in my 6x9m shed. It's currently sitting on a 100mm thick concrete perimeter (dirt floor…

25/04/2024
Owner Builder : Need some help

Owner Builder Forum

Hi VK, Think it's worth investing time in an Owner Builder course to equip you with basic knowledge on Australian Building Industry and its regulations. Also, I suggest…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum