Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Very happy with Trubuilt Homes. Requesting Security Doors

Page 1 of 1
Hi everybody. I just moved into my new Home in Brookfield, VIC (Near Melton) in October 2011. I had my house built by "Trubuilt Homes in Melton". I just want to say how fantastic it was to build with "Trubuilt Homes". Everything was just about perfect when I moved in. Anything I was not happy with, Trubuilt sent people in straight away to fix it. I really recommend Trubuilt homes to anyone considering building their new home. I have read so many horror stories about builders. So it was a big relief NOT to have the problems I so often read about. Thank you Trubuilt Homes!!!

Also I am looking to purchase 2 Security Doors, diamond shape, where you can see out but not in. I also want to purchase a Sliding Security door. Does anyone know where I can purchase these Security Doors at reasonable prices near Melton?

Amber
that's great news to hear about your build. . always nice to read positive stories concerning a builder and them doing their part in ensuring you have the dream home as advertised.

Apart from getting quotes from a few suppliers that advertise in your local paper..
You might find your sliding doors, will have a phone number for the manufacturer , and they will be able to sell you a security sliding door.
Thanks, I didnt think of that!!
Related
30/06/2023
kitchen bench in very light colour?

Kitchen Corner

Hi - thanks for your reply. Yes I think 'Ill go for whitish with very speckly bits rather than pure white something like this. PS was actually 2008 I built the…

25/06/2023
Security system and cameras recommendation - Melbourne

Building A New House

It's all about wireless, self install now. The cost/benefit of wired setups for the house are no longer what they used to be. Lots of wireless options. Eufy, Arlo and…

21/10/2023
Rain coming through security door

General Discussion

Hi When it rains in a particular direction water comes through the security door. It hits the main door and the bottom swells and jams. There is already a cover over the…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum