Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Swim Spa's - anyone got one?

Page 1 of 1
Does anyone have a swim spa?

We went to the pool & spa expo at the MEC last week and got far too tempted by an Endless saltwater swim spa. They seem like a great alternative to a pool, and I was surprised at the value for money. Plus, you can take them with you if you relocate - or sell them on if you're not getting the use out of it. Can't exactly do that with a pool.

Just wondered if any one had experience of them, can recommend - or not recommend one?

Also, they mentioned something at the show about the electricity supply required but I can't remember what they said. I think they said you need a 32 amp feed, but they may also have said something about a two phase system. Anyone know what I / they are on about? I'll need to check with the builder if the house supply is adequate, but I need to know what I'm talking about first.

Cheers.
Tony & Emma
Plus, you can take them with you if you relocate - or sell them on if you're not getting the use out of it. Can't exactly do that with a pool.

You can if you had this pool:

Related
6/12/2023
Anyone got owner builder permit to build a duplex in NSW ?

Owner Builder Forum

If so what were the "special circumstances" under which it was granted? "Note: If the development consent is for 'dual occupancy' an owner-builder permit can only be…

10/07/2023
Orange rust spots one driveway

Building A New House

Very common on rendered homes Smaller suppliers get the lower quality raw materials

16/07/2023
Aluminium awning window seal has popped out in one corner

Windows & Doors

Thanks mate, this helped a lot. Managed to get it back in.

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum