Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Ottomans - Melbourne

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

I recently bought a leather lounge from plush and I would really like to get an ottoman as well. I looked at the ottomans at plush while I was there, but they are outside my budget...they were quite expensive

Can anyone recommend a company in Melbourne (any out west melbourne?) who makes ottomans and you can chose what fabric you have?

Thanks
yes def, we used this guy, he makes them himself, so cheap - fantastic quality - better than plush!

We bought 2 from him for our lounge, they are the best quality you could imagine - and then some!

call him, go see him, he has heaps of samples to chose from, takes about 4wks to make...

http://www.tlcupholstery.com.au/

good luck!
Excellent, thanks Annie!!!
I do remember you got a bargin with them, but I couldn't remember who it was

I'll look into them next week once I'm back from Adelaide.
Thanks again
That guy is awesome! We saw him at the market in Williamstown - great products!
yeah mate, I think I paid $100 each - top designer fabrics, custom made, absolutely best quality furniture I've ever seen. He is a bargain indeed!
$100? WOW!

Any pictures?
wow $100 thats even cheaper than what he has on his website! You got a great deal!

I'm just waiting for him to come back from overseas...there is a message on his phone saying he's back late May. So as soon as he's back I'll go around and see what he can do for me
Related
25/06/2023
Security system and cameras recommendation - Melbourne

Building A New House

It's all about wireless, self install now. The cost/benefit of wired setups for the house are no longer what they used to be. Lots of wireless options. Eufy, Arlo and…

1/08/2023
Double glazed sliding door recomendations? (Melbourne)

Windows & Doors

I’m in a similar position except I’m after sliding 3 stacking doors. I am on a second-story apartment of which the balcony would not adequately fit any bi-fold or…

6/07/2023
CUSTOM BUILDER RECOMMENDATIONS WESTERN MELBOURNE

Building A New House

Hello, we can help you please get in contact 0421019219 thank you

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum