Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Blue Rio brick with Monument/Woodland Grey Colorbond roof???

Page 1 of 1
Hi!
Our builder has asked us to start getting brick and roof ideas...
I am just wondering if anyone has used Blue Rio bricks by Boral, and if so what colour Colorbond roof colour you used with it??
My partner and I are struggling at the moment to choose between woodland grey or monument?? Any suggestions??
Or, has anyone used Monument roof or Woodland Grey roof with another brick that they love the look of??
Thanks!!!
We're doing Selkirk Blue Rain Brick which is a little similar to Blue Rio we've chosen Gun metal for the roof and Monument for Gutter, Fascia, we were tossing up between woodland grey and Silver for the windows. and ended up picking Silver.

I think either colour would look great. Good Luck with it
For what it's worth, I think Monument - because it has a bluish tinge (like your bricks)

Woodland Grey can have a greenish tinge to it in certain light
I went with the woodland grey over the monument, because in the direct sunlight the roof looked abit too blue for me and I also taught it will be easier to match the driveway in a similar colour
I went for Woodland grey roof & gutter, paper bark facia & windows and a brown terrain brick. The best thing to do is drive round the new estates and get an off cut of the W. Grey as its a popular coluor and then put it with you bricks.

Do the work now as you cant change it after.

KW...............
Related
17/08/2023
26 year old Colorbond roof. Repaint or replace?

Renovation + Home Improvement

Your house roof does not show rusting other than some surface rust on the flashings. In my opinion you dont need to replace or paint the roof other than treat surface rust…

9/04/2024
Colorbond roof can you extend its life?

General Discussion

You should pressure clean your roof first and make sure the paint you buy also is anti mould.

8/09/2023
H2 Blue Pine

Bugs & Suggestions

I’m just in the process of replacing 2 stud walls that have been severely damaged by termites and am planning to use h2 blue pine. I just wanted to if anyone can advise…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum