Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Stonebridge New Home paint label

Page 1 of 1
We built in 2013 and painted internally with the Taubmans colour 'Stonebridge - New Housing'. We recently decided to repaint with the same colour - half way through the job we visited Bunnings to buy some new paint mixed with the same colour only to find out that Taubmans must have changed the formula as the paint Bunnings mixed looks very different to our original colour and remaining paint (Bunnings mentioned they were aware that this happens from time to time). Bit of a long shot - would anyone happen to have a tin of the same paint from around that era? If so we'd love to get a screenshot of the original mixing label formula so we can get some new paint made up. Worst case we'll have Bunnings colour match a slither of paint but we'd prefer to confirm the original formula. Thanks!
Related
24/09/2023
Most affordable paint brand

General Discussion

Thank you. That is really helpful. Once we get the place done and passed for OC we can upgrade in the future once we get back on our feet and not paying mortgage and rent.

23/12/2023
How to fix gaps, nail holes, cracked wall/paint from skirtin

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Hi there, I just recently received my new house from my builder. We handed the house to another company to deal with the…

4/01/2024
Bubbling paint on freestanding wall, despite waterproofing

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Grind texture and paint off at blister up to top of fence Will see damp cement render

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum