Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

WHAT TO DO ABOUT ENGINEERS THEY NEED TO BE REPORTED

Page 1 of 1
Hi all

Two forensic Engineers and Bluescope steel (Fence Manufacturer ) have stated colorbond fences are not engineered or designed
to retain soils .

Engineer (Neighbour appointed) photos 1-8 states in his reports "There are no soils bearing against Fence "

photo 8 shows some of the workmanship that Engineer states "That works are done in accordance with documentation "

Photo 6 The Engineer above Avoided to report and failed to do a site inspection and only relied on discussions and a drawing
from neighbour that provided a false house footprint that the rectification works were to be done on entire house,
drainage points that don't exist ?

Photo 4 Does anyone see a drainage point on pavement ? It's missing and this Engineer has reported that water would flow there ?

Joint Engineer photo 6 had also failed to report on Concrete pavement ? (Weep holes and the NCC)
photo 4 Also in his report " Flood test all water are flowing to floor wastes ?

I believe these Engineers should be reported to the VBA

Thanks
Uncle Bob

so report them?
Related
30/10/2023
We need Structural Engineers' advice on Driveway Barrier

Building A New House

I’m not a structural engineer but I’m free. you still need an engineer for the plans. I only have part of your plans, but you seem to have a 850mm drop from the side…

25/10/2023
Please explain - engineers?

General Discussion

Thanks. I wish there was a youtube video explaining this concept.

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum