Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Help with evaluation of a duplex

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone, building a duplex with my brother and we will then subdivide the land with council. Each duplex will be 360m2. The frontage of the house is West facing and back of house is east facing. The left dwelling (A) has the main wall that is north facing and contains all the windows. The right dwelling (B) has the main wall facing south. We are trying to estimate a price difference if any between them to be fair to each other. See picture below. How should we best work out price difference prior to build commencement? Spoke to 3 real estate agents over phone and they gave conflicted advice (either it makes no difference in price or its around 100K difference). Need help please.

Related
11/09/2023
Building a Duplex on Sloping Block in a flood planning area

Building A New House

Give Jonathan a call. Tell him you know me. He is in my opinion the best surveyor I have ever worked with. His number is 0425 285 622 All the best Simeon

3/12/2023
Duplex in kuringai council

Building A New House

I'm a newbie. Wondering if anyone can give me some advice re: what to do, who to engage, costs, challenges, time required to pursue building a duplex on my property that…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum