Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Bathroom Leak

Page 1 of 1
Hi all, I am hoping someone has some ideas as to what is causing my bathroom leak. The leaking appears to mainly happen when we turn the sink basins on. It takes a while for it to seep out of the floor near the basin. When we put our shower on that is quite some distance to the leak, a little bit of moisture comes out of the leak spot but not much. Could there be a broken or cracked pipe under the slab, or could tree roots be partially blocking the drain? Any thoughts are welcomed. Thanks 🙏

Please see a picture of the location of the shower and the basen to where the leaking is occurring.

Related
7/09/2023
Leak in wall new house

General Discussion

If you make sure all taps inside and out are turned off, what does the water meter show if you leave it for a while.

9/01/2024
Leak through concrete after putting frames up

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Are you doing this with a building permit? Conversion of a non habitable room into a habitable room requires building permit.

28/02/2024
Leak after Concreter poured concrete

Owner Builder Forum

Hello needing some advice. I was about to build my Alfresco and needed a new slab and remove exisiting slab as its not standard. So they start to excavate and jackhammer…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum