Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Spa Baths

Page 1 of 1
Hi Home one

I Have a concrete area 4m X 4m in the back yard and would like to install a Spa Bath, Every place I look they're all about 2.2-3m Wondering if anyone can tell me if anyone in Australia manufacturs 4m X 4m Spa bath.

Cheers

Rog
At 4m most become a swim spa.
Are you looking for an entertainer spa that sits 10 people?
4x2.7 seems a common swim spa size but that sits 4 people and has a large deep section at one end
You won't find too may 4m wide as they don't fit on a truck for delivery. 2.4m is about the maximum for a spa.

We have a swim spa approx. 6m x 2.4m overall with a spa at one end and pool the other end. Seperate temperature controls and still as warm as you want in June. Heat pump for the pool end.

As Chippy wrote 4x long is a swim spa or plunge pool.

Remember you'll want somewhere to be able to put the cover when you are using the pool. Not sure if this is part of your 4m x 4m area.
Phil of Sydney
You won't find too may 4m wide as they don't fit on a truck for delivery. 2.4m is about the maximum for a spa.

We have a swim spa approx. 6m x 2.4m overall with a spa at one end and pool the other end. Seperate temperature controls and still as warm as you want in June. Heat pump for the pool end.

As Chippy wrote 4x long is a swim spa or plunge pool.

Remember you'll want somewhere to be able to put the cover when you are using the pool. Not sure if this is part of your 4m x 4m area.

Ok thanks heaps for your taking the time to reply.
Related
You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum