Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

is location of mains connection required before electrical r

Page 1 of 1
My builder is claiming that electrical rough in can not progress until mains connection point is absolutely pinned down which we already are verbally aligned with CitiPower what the two options are on each side of the frontage.

The meter box is already in and site is marked out by sparkie where to put everything according to the plan.

It seems to me that the builder is stalling for time unless I am missing something?
It's important to ensure that the mains connection point is properly aligned and agreed upon before proceeding with the electrical rough-in, as any changes made later on can be costly and not to forget very time-consuming.
Thanks for info, yes met with Power Utility, Builder's Site Supervisor and Electrician on site and aligned on the mains connection. Seems like the builder and Electrician are not communicating.
Related
19/09/2023
Mains water to new house

General Discussion

if it's the look that you're not happy with, the easiest option would probably be to spray paint it all into the same color as the walls so it blends in. there might not…

29/01/2024
Sign off approval required before verandah built

General Discussion

Depends on size, local regulations etc. Ask your Council.

10/04/2024
Build experience - Trend Connection Homes

Building A New House

How has your experience been like so far?

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum