Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Security screen door price too high?

Page 1 of 1
Hi we'll build a Merricks 38 with Metricon. Do you let Metricon do the security screen for windows and doors? I received a variation document that the SecureView Security Screen to our 1200m wide front door is $4545, it looks too expensive? How much is usually for a non grill high quality security screen?

Thanks.
Recently had stainless steel security screen doors fitted to my house after handover, and it was ~$1000 per door. My doors are only standard width though.
Callifo
Recently had stainless steel security screen doors fitted to my house after handover, and it was ~$1000 per door. My doors are only standard width though.

Thank you Callifo
Related
4/11/2023
How to remove the security screen (A&L windows)?

Windows & Doors

You have no photo with your post. Best I can say is to remove an A&L flyscreen don't be afraid to distort the frame almost like a trapezium. It doesn't take a lot of…

13/06/2023
Concreting surface too high

Paving & Concreting

It will be neat but you won't have much freeboard. At least they are not weep holes. Are you in a high intensity rainfall region? The regulatory slope is only required…

21/10/2023
Rain coming through security door

General Discussion

Hi When it rains in a particular direction water comes through the security door. It hits the main door and the bottom swells and jams. There is already a cover over the…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum