Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Regarding price of staircase

Page 1 of 1
Can someone help me to figure out the price of metricon la pyrenne staircase price .I am big fan of that curved staircase but wondering about the price .
pbaral82
Can someone help me to figure out the price of metricon la pyrenne staircase price .I am big fan of that curved staircase but wondering about the price .

pbaral82

This may or may not be helpful as I have no idea what Metricon charges, but I do have a fair idea of the cost as we priced a similar one recently for a client. There is a fair bit of money in that wrought iron which made it come in around $30,000. This is in Sydney.

In comparison, a steel staircase with glass balustrade and open timber treads is $22,000 and MDF stairs with a timber balustrade around the $5,000 mark.

Enjoy your journey with Metricon

Cheers

Simeon
Thxs Simeon for yr info.I am not building with metrico but designing my own .I luv the French provincial facade so have decided to get curved staircase with iron ballister. But I want to get contemporary look in interior. Any idea on rendering the whole house will be very fruitful .thxs
Sounds like a great project.

I have developed a pretty simply costing spreadsheet for French provincial homes, so if you PM your email I will send it too you so you can easily cost up your own build.

It is based on Sydney rates though

Cheers

Simeon
That sounds great , sorry wts PM , I am old school 😀
Ashington Homes

I have developed a pretty simply costing spreadsheet for French provincial homes, so if you PM your email I will send it too you so you can easily cost up your own build.

Cheers

Simeon

Hi Simeon

Could you please send me the costing spreadsheet
Also could you provide suggestion on kind of rendering( acrylic or cement with sanding or any other Option ) we should opt for when building provincial facade. We are looking to achieve smooth finish. Appreciate your suggestion
chokyulate
Ashington Homes

Cheers

Simeon

Hi Simeon

Could you please send me the costing spreadsheet
Also could you provide suggestion on kind of rendering( acrylic or cement with sanding or any other Option ) we should opt for when building provincial facade. We are looking to achieve smooth finish. Appreciate your suggestion

chokyulate

Happy to send you the spreadsheet. Just private message me your email and I will send it over to you with an explanation

Cheers

Simeon
Related
28/12/2023
$13,500 staircase and we get grade E timber.

Building A New House

Staircases and sausages. Should thou wish to keep thy palate sweet for sausages, avert thine eyes from their crafting.

30/01/2024
Help Staircase void too small

Building A New House

Not sure if that works? I was told the issue is the headspace clearance requirement on step 4. My builder is proposing shifting the beam 310mm towards the kitchen...I'm…

7/11/2023
Question regarding PCI and H&C Insurance

Building A New House

i would not be signing anything on the day read your contract about when builder submits final invoice generally, have to meet builder within 7 days of receiving final…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum