Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Metricon Vantage or Balmaine

Page 1 of 1
Hello all. I am new to this site. We just started looking at houses for a knockdown rebuild and I am pretty certain Metricon is the company for us. I am hoping for advice on which house to pick - I will write a list of my wants. Would love to see floor plans if any of you did the same or close to what I want:

2 storey
Plantation facade
Window splashback to kitchen (so essentially kitchen is along outside wall, without laundry or butlers pantry blocking the light from the window
Large walk in butlers pantry through to large laundry
Guest bed/bath downstairs
Master at rear WITH BALCONY
2nd storey loungeroom at front of house to take advantage of balcony
All bedrooms with personal ensuite
I do NOT want master wardrobe to be behind the bed

My options I think are Vantage, Balmaine (not sure what else, would love suggestions)
I have 15.5m frontage
Thank you all for your help in advance.
kms876
Hello all. I am new to this site. We just started looking at houses for a knockdown rebuild and I am pretty certain Metricon is the company for us. I am hoping for advice on which house to pick - I will write a list of my wants. Would love to see floor plans if any of you did the same or close to what I want:

2 storey
Plantation facade
Window splashback to kitchen (so essentially kitchen is along outside wall, without laundry or butlers pantry blocking the light from the window
Large walk in butlers pantry through to large laundry
Guest bed/bath downstairs
Master at rear WITH BALCONY
2nd storey loungeroom at front of house to take advantage of balcony
All bedrooms with personal ensuite
I do NOT want master wardrobe to be behind the bed

My options I think are Vantage, Balmaine (not sure what else, would love suggestions)
I have 15.5m frontage
Thank you all for your help in advance.

Also check Hampshire and Glendale designs
Thanks Roy - I am now looking at the Hampshire. Although I have changed my mind about ensuites to all bedrooms and would rather larger bedrooms with walkins for the kids, and one central bathroom upstairs with separate powder room.

Does anyone know how much they charge if say I wanted to change the kitchen to be walkthrough with laundry, move leisure to front upstairs and perhaps, perhaps, move the staircase so it matches that of the Vantage?

thanks in advance
kitchen change and lounge change would be minimal i would think. If you want to change stairs, stick with vantage i would say
We are building a Vantage with M. I think they can change lot things but not the stairs. If you need to change the stairs, choose another plan
Related
13/05/2024
Metricon KDRB designs - Vantage 48 or Franklin 50?

Building A New House

😃 will do an exclusive one for Simeon.. COVID back at home.. kept it simple & we moved in.. & yesterday was the first day at our new home.. Few more bits to go -…

13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum