Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Has anyone used Home Design Agency?

Page 1 of 1
Hi, I’m looking to KDRB my family home in Sydney and all my research has me thinking these guys are my best option so wanting to know if anyone has used them before?? They custom design my home and provide me with tenders from the builders I’m looking to use anyway for less then what it would cost me to get tenders individually from builders so seems like a no brainer. Their designs look great and they are the best people I’ve spoken too by far (and I’ve spoken to heaps lol).. Any advice would be appreciated.
I have sent a few people I know to them and everything I have heard so far is positive, easy to talk to, know how to design, on top of the current CDC regulations in regards to duplexes and Manor Homes. Extremely flexible, good service and the price is outstanding compared to a typical Architect.
The first client I sent to them I sat in on the meeting, the thing that struck me about them was how they focused on the actual buildability of the home, the client and their budget
So far they have delivered for my client, so I believe it is definitely worth giving them a call

Cheers
Graham
Related
21/11/2023
Has anyone built a home with Masterpiece Builders?

Building A New House

Hi All, we are starting to think of building with Masterpiece Builders in Victoria, has anyone had any feedback or experience with them

19/07/2023
Feedback requested from anyone that's used Pentablock

Landscape & Garden Design

As title suggests, looking at using the interlocking Pentablock stacked stone products to replace failing timber retaining…

15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum