Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

HIA Home Ideas Show 2008 - Free Double Passes (Melbourne)

Page 5 of 6
Received tickets with much thanks.
See you all at the Show !
Hi Homeone,

I also PM'd you just tonight.
Hope there are still tickets

Thanks!
Thanks Homeone my passes have been gratefully received.

wokka
Tickets received, thanks HomeOne!
THANK YOU Homeone. Tickets received today and I'd only requested them two days ago! Much appreciated.
Bummer we can't go this year, I have been nearly every year for so many years.........
We will be In Merimbula....
Thanks a bunch for the tickets!!

hehe i recieved the tickets in a hand written envelope and was like
its been a long time since i got a hand addressed letter! hehe

thanks again!
Many thanks for our tickets homeone, looking forward to the show!
Many many thanks for the tickets Homeone. Like everyone else I'm looking forward to attending the show.

Dana
You're all welcome.

For those that recently PM'd your details a little before, and during the long weekend, your tickets should arrive tomorrow.

I've just a handful of double passes available to give away.

Please get your PM's through ASAP so you don't miss out on the HIA Home Ideas Show (in Melbourne) which commences tomorrow.
Many, many thanks for the tickets, Homeone! I received them last week while I was away on Holidays, thought I should let you know I have them.

Very much looking forward to going this Saturday!!

Your generosity is much appreciated!
Just to let you know - there is a 12 page liftout called "Be Inspired" in today's Herald Sun Paper (Vic) for the HIA Home Ideas Show.

It has a list of exhibitors and a map showing their locations, Eco-friendly topics, Room designs and new designers.
It also has a timetable for exhibitions and presentations for each day of the show.

I'm keeping my copy and will do some reading before attending the show - maybe mark the stands i really want to get to....NOW...where's my highlighter????
Thanks very much for the tickets Jason
Eimaj
Jason,

Thanks for the tickets!
Received it today!

Looking forward to going this Saturday!
To all going to the HIA Home Show!

We are going on Saturday about lunchtime and would love to know if anyone wants to catch up at the show?

Mid to late arvo is probably better as we'll all probably end up chatting forever and not seeing much of the show..although it is open till 9.00pm.

SO......ANYONE INTERESTED???

WHO'S IN?????

As suggested by Jason, the location will be:

Ask an Expert Stall, as colour-coded in a solid-blue fill bottom right of the map. See link below for Floor Plan:

HIA Home Ideas Show Floor Plan

Please let us know who's interested....

Looking forward to meeting even more members....
Hi Phoenix,

I would love but we had to go today due to kid reasons. Went past the Ask An Expert Stall, all were available for people to ask advise except the Kitchen one, the only one I really wanted to talk to. This woman monoplised this guys time I would say for over 1/2 hour, we kept coming back along with other people who also wanted to talk...she was not budging believe me

Mr B was getting fed up in the end and was going to stand right behind her but I said its not important.

Enjoyed the show, took my check book, tried to haggle the prices of some display pieces as is but store owners not budging today. A developer friend of ours told us that some displays will offer stock(fireplaces) half price as is on the last day of the show as long as you pick it up. Worth a shot.

Take your own food very expensive.

Saw a stunning modern chandelier in one of the interior decorating stalls, 4k it was
1k and I would have bought it.

Tried to buy the white seats in the decorating section ( presenters told us every thing was for sale) unfortunately they were hires by Harrys hire service...how funny

Any way, a great morning and once again thanks to homeone and Jason for the tickets

Mrs B
Thanks for the tickets received today.

Kerrie
I'll be going on Saturday and would love to catch up Phoenix. Late arvo would suit me as I'm also going to be there about lunchtime-ish.
Thanks again Jason and Homeone. We are planning to pop in tomorrow afternoon as hubby is taking the arvo off work, and I believe it's open late tomorrow night too. Hopefully I can spy some nifty ideas for our new abode.
Can I borrow your cheque book Mrs B?

Ray.
Thanks homeone for the passes. they arrived while I was interstate on work... back to rural area today.. Sunday is my only hope.. Hoping they have good deals then!
Related
1/08/2023
Double glazed sliding door recomendations? (Melbourne)

Windows & Doors

I’m in a similar position except I’m after sliding 3 stacking doors. I am on a second-story apartment of which the balcony would not adequately fit any bi-fold or…

3/09/2023
Contract Sum Adjustments in HIA contract

Building A New House

You talk about deletions, are they variations or PS and PC adjustments? pleas list them

28/09/2023
NEW BUILD - HIA - BUILDER GROUNDS TO TERMINATE IF OWNER DOES

Building A New House

Sorry but you have a crap builder. Probably too late now. For our last build I only spoke to builders who would allow me easy access (at no cost). I used my own sparky…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum