Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Brimbank Gardens, Derrimut VIC

Page 34 of 50
Hey everyone, indeed. . . i was out there the previous week , and the smell was quite noticable.
It's not something i've really noticed in the prev months, but since reading all the talk about it.. Certainly quite . .. yuk.

* good to hear that the bunnings is now open, still gota get down there to check it out..
This smell is bad tonight you really notice it at night, the wind this afternoon is blowing from the west so the boral plant producing the smell makes sense.
So then PLEASE everyone who is noticing it call EPA 9695 2777 and get them to REGISTER your complaint. I called again and even those a few people on this forum have said they called, it seems they were not registered so EPA reckons there is only 1 registered complaint from our area, which is me! I have even gone to our MP about this and he also suggested everyone get their call registered. Good thing is, looks like something will be done about this finally!
Does anybody know what the new big warehouse across the road from Coles is going to be
fr_303
Does anybody know what the new big warehouse across the road from Coles is going to be

Apparently Air Road (or its parent company) is merging its distribution centres into one in the area. At least that's what dad tells me they are doing (he works there).
joeygbh
fr_303

Apparently Air Road (or its parent company) is merging its distribution centres into one in the area. At least that's what dad tells me they are doing (he works there).

Ah that's crap can't understand why they allow a warehouse that big to be built there detracts alot from the other shops in the area thought that strip of shops would have been zoned for retail or light industrial
I forecast truck traffic issues with this
Why can't in be in one of the side street?
fruitty
I forecast truck traffic issues with this
Why can't in be in one of the side street?

I know that it is zoned for 24hour access so there will be trucks coming and going all day and night
I was more referring to it's being in a service rd therefore harder for trucks to come in and out of that place.
hi neighbours,

I need your help if you have any local electrician that can install pendants lights and put additional lights...

any idea how much is the costs for these type of jobs?
Ab electrics he is Derrimut does a great job good prices and excellent service 0413 347 303
He has done my shed and ceiling fans and was rapt with the job
thanks fr...i called AB electrics but i was able to get a lower quote with Melbourne Central Electrics. They are also based in Derrimut
Hi All

Came across this forum while at work, been reading up on some of the issues with brimbank gardens. Overall my partner and I have been pretty impressed with the estate.

We purchased a block on lennon pkwy near foleys rd, from what I've read it's a pretty decent pocket.

Just wanted to say hi and you guys have been very informative on things that I had no clues about since this will be our first home.
Hey there cookie monster... lol ..
welcome indeed. . .always daunting being your first new home...
but it's certainly one of the more rewarding / challenging / testing things you can do.

Feel free to ask any questions about the estate, and im still learning myself, but as you mentioned, there's been a lot of topics covered in previous postings.
Hey Cis, you stumbled across a good site here.

Good to see the new sports stadium with Pool
is well under way, been waiting for this to start buildng for ages now going to be good.
Omg. . really . .there's gona be a pool . .. . . how cool . .
pool would be awesome, just got an email notifying me that we get our occupancy permit tomorrow, no idea what happens after that but i can't imagine it to be more than 2 weeks now
Ahh.. so you're in your final stages. . .Very much Congrats then . .

After occupancy permit. . pretty much nearly all done there from the builder part.

Then comes the fun part of moving and settling into your NEW home..
That's what I figured, thanks trippy

fun starts this weekend!!
fr_303
Hey Cis, you stumbled across a good site here.

Good to see the new sports stadium with Pool
is well under way, been waiting for this to start buildng for ages now going to be good.

Pool? Where have you heard plans for a pool?

There isn't enough infrastructure there for there to be a pool? Where would they put it?

There's a planned layout of it:

viewtopic.php?p=739636#p739636
Related
23/02/2024
Building inspector recommendations for Melbourne VIC?

Building A New House

I have posted this before: We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum