Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

HGWA Alkimos

Page 4 of 6
KodaCujo
Quick update as it's been a minute -

Up to plate height now, we had an independent inspection done today and the place is running at 100% compliance .. no issues at all!

Great to know for peace of mind.. full steam ahead!

Thats awesome!!! Glad no issues for you 😁
We had our prestart today, how long from your prestart to slab down?
J_RIDGEY98
KodaCujo

Up to plate height now, we had an independent inspection done today and the place is running at 100% compliance .. no issues at all!

It was a couple of months mate, can't remember exactly to be honest! But guessing it may be a bit longer now with the covid rush on (which we just beat)
KodaCujo
J_RIDGEY98
KodaCujo

It was a couple of months mate, can't remember exactly to be honest! But guessing it may be a bit longer now with the covid rush on (which we just beat)

Ah yeah! We've been estimated 8weeks till construction begins but wont get our hopes up!
Fingers crossed!!! 😁
Also Ridgey - what was your final floor plan looking like? Did you guys spend much at pre start? 😁

Roofs up! ⬆️👍🏡
Sorry KodaCujo didn't see this till just now!
We spent just over 12K at prestart, a lot of money but we got everything we wanted and more! All our upgrade details are on my thread
We also had to pay just over 1K for additional siteworks for a rail on the roof and the curb at the front of our block is currently square so they had to remove and make it mountable which wasn't costed in provisional sums

Final floorplan below

and congrats on your roof !!!
J_RIDGEY98
We spent just over 12K at prestart, a lot of money but we got everything we wanted and more! All our upgrade details are on my thread
We also had to pay just over 1K for additional siteworks for a rail on the roof and the curb at the front of our block is currently square so they had to remove and make it mountable which wasn't costed in provisional sums

Final floorplan below

Heads up on paying for that safety rails for the roof - we paid $600 for one and it wasn't used once by anyone, or even erected. So I've emailed HGWA about a refund which I was advised we will get at handover. So keep an eye on it to see if yours actually use it! Could save yourself some $$ 😉
J_RIDGEY98

Final floorplan below

Looks the goods! Nice work 😎
KodaCujo
J_RIDGEY98

Final floorplan below

Heads up on paying for that safety rails for the roof - we paid $600 for one and it wasn't used once by anyone, or even erected. So I've emailed HGWA about a refund which I was advised we will get at handover. So keep an eye on it to see if yours actually use it! Could save yourself some $$ 😉

Oh wow!!! You would think if they are making clients pay for safety rails they would use them! Thanks so much for the heads up, I will definitely keep an eye out
J_RIDGEY98
KodaCujo
J_RIDGEY98

Final floorplan below

Oh wow!!! You would think if they are making clients pay for safety rails they would use them! Thanks so much for the heads up, I will definitely keep an eye out

No worries! Hopefully gets you some $$ back for goodies at handover 😊
We are at lock up 😁 had a look today, doors are on and cabinetry in the robes / walk ins is done. Looks shmick!!
KodaCujo
We are at lock up 😁 had a look today, doors are on and cabinetry in the robes / walk ins is done. Looks shmick!!

Awesome! Not long for you's now 😁
J_RIDGEY98
KodaCujo

Awesome! Not long for you's now 😁

We've been told around Jan 20th 👍👍
Tile meeting this Friday morning 😊 looking forward to seeing our tiles etc!
KodaCujo
Tile meeting this Friday morning 😊 looking forward to seeing our tiles etc!

Sweet!
Hey fellow homegroup clients. Can I ask if you paid for your $1500 pre start allowance on your original contract? It was in our deduction column as $1500 then on the last page it said provide $1500 prestart allowance- no cost. I think a mistake was made as it looks like we paid for it? Just wondering if that is correct or not. Thanks!
Courtney22
Hey fellow homegroup clients. Can I ask if you paid for your $1500 pre start allowance on your original contract? It was in our deduction column as $1500 then on the last page it said provide $1500 prestart allowance- no cost. I think a mistake was made as it looks like we paid for it? Just wondering if that is correct or not. Thanks!

Hey Courtney 22,
We paid for our $2500 pre start allowance on the original contract
J_RIDGEY98
Courtney22

Hey Courtney 22,
We paid for our $2500 pre start allowance on the original contract

Oh ok thanks so maybe it was right. Did you have any promotions with your contract?

Thanks
Also any chance you could share or help with some of your upgrade costings? Thanks 😊
Related
You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum