Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Signature on Tallawong

Page 2 of 3
busyra
Hi,

We have placed our deposit today for 103 tallawong.

Can I send my details to tallawong103@gmail.com today?

Thank you

Hi welcome, please send your details and we shall add you to the group.
[quote="Miaa"]Hi Everyone,

First home Buyer here.

I am wondering is anyone here has purchased/booked a House+Land package for Signature on Tallawong? Located at 103 Tallawong Road.

https://www.signatureprojects.net.au/tallawong-road-home-and-land-packages/

Has anyone had any experience with Signature Projects before?
For this project Signature are the developers and they have not finalized the builders yet.

We are looking to put down a deposit amount. But, nervous about the fact that Signature had developed/sold properties in Riverstone back in 2016/2017 which are still not completed.

I would like to know more from people who have bought properties on Tallawong Road or if anyone has signed the contract and what your experience was.

Thanks,
Miaa

Sorry using this thread for my query as I am desperately looking for answers. I have paid the deposit for a lot at Signature at Tallawong project, I am looking at securing a home loan for the split contract using 10%deposit however my broker said it might be difficult to secure home loan for a split contract with 10%. Does anyone here who have booked a property in Signature at Tallawong project and planning to secure hl with 5 to 10%deposit and could provide some insight on if this will be possible or not. I will be grateful. Just trying to be sure if I am the only one looking at this risk.

Regards,
Raj
Rajhans
Miaa
Hi Everyone,

First home Buyer here.

I am wondering is anyone here has purchased/booked a House+Land package for Signature on Tallawong? Located at 103 Tallawong Road.

For this project Signature are the developers and they have not finalized the builders yet.

We are looking to put down a deposit amount. But, nervous about the fact that Signature had developed/sold properties in Riverstone back in 2016/2017 which are still not completed.

I would like to know more from people who have bought properties on Tallawong Road or if anyone has signed the contract and what your experience was.

Thanks,
Miaa

Sorry using this thread for my query as I am desperately looking for answers. I have paid the deposit for a lot at Signature at Tallawong project, I am looking at securing a home loan for the split contract using 10%deposit however my broker said it might be difficult to secure home loan for a split contract with 10%. Does anyone here who have booked a property in Signature at Tallawong project and planning to secure hl with 5 to 10%deposit and could provide some insight on if this will be possible or not. I will be grateful. Just trying to be sure if I am the only one looking at this risk.

Regards,
Raj

Hi Raj,
Please send your contact details at tallawong103@gmail.com and join our group hopefully we can help answer your query.

Cheers.
G
GTN
Rajhans
Miaa
Hi Everyone,

First home Buyer here.

Thanks,
Miaa

Regards,
Raj

Hi Raj,
Please send your contact details at tallawong103@gmail.com and join our group hopefully we can help answer your query.

Cheers.
G

Hi Everyone,

I am another Raj here looking to put down my deposit on 103 tallawong. I have sent the email to the tallawong103@gmail.com. please add me into the group. I would like to know more details about this project before I give out my deposit amount.

Regards,
Raj
Hi all, We visited signature on 103 tallawong and are contemplating buying a 4 bed home and land package. The sales representative said the land is ready for registration in December and construction soon after for a July 2021 handover. We were also told that the builder is yet to be finalised but were taken to a terrace style house in grassland street in rouse Hill to give us some idea on the layout.

Reading some of the comments on the forum, I was wondering if there has been a delay and if there could be some guidance if it's worth pursuing this deal?

Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks

[ Everyone,

First home Buyer here.

Thanks,
Miaa

Regards,
Raj[/quote]
[/quote]

Hi Raj,

Cheers.
G[/quote]
Hi Everyone,

I am another Raj here looking to put down my deposit on 103 tallawong. I have sent the email to the tallawong103@gmail.com. please add me into the group. I would like to know more details about this project before I give out my deposit amount.

Regards,
Raj[/quote]
Hi,
I have also just paid a deposit 103 Tallawong Rd and am quiet nervous as well. I went to check out Riverstone yesterday and it is still under construction.
So did you sign the contract?
Developer is firmly saying that it will be constructed by Jan 2021 but I really don't know..[/quote]

Hi, just wondering if this project is still on track to be completed this month? We have paid to take a lot off the market but now are very reluctant to pay the deposit after seeing all projects are delayed so much.
Thanks
Hi Everyone,
We are planning to put our deposit on the box hill project by signature for their home and land package , completion 2022. They don’t have any display homes and have not decided on the builder yet . I have searched this forum for details on their previous projects but haven’t found any info .
Can someone please provide any feedback about signature group .
Thank you
Soni .
Hi all,
Yesterday we paid a deposit for a house with Signature on Tallawong.
I know the project has been in the market for ages and I have been told that we bought the last lot which made me feel fortunate but after reading this forum I am not that optimistic.
Can anyone provide me more information about the status of this project?
The agent told me the will probably start building in March and hopefully they will be ready before Christmas.
Any information will be appreciated.
I also tried to email the Tallawong103@gmail.com but for some reason it doesn’t go through.

Regards,
Adriana
AMAM1979
Hi all,
I know the project has been in the market for ages and I have been told that we bought the last lot which made me feel fortunate but after reading this forum I am not that optimistic.
The agent told me the will probably start building in March and hopefully they will be ready before Christmas.
I also tried to email the Tallawong103@gmail.com but for some reason it doesn’t go through.

Regards,
Adriana

Hi Adriana,
Please share your email id and we can send out the information to join in.

Regards,
G.
Thanks,
Send it to Adrianaandrades@yahoo.com
Hi,

Can you please add me to the group also for any updates/info on Tallawong by Signature?

I haven’t heard any updates on what is happening with land settlement and now we are at end of feb.

Thanks
Foley73
Signature on Tallawong is the biggest mistake I have ever made in my life. I wish I found this forum a year ago so I could warn everyone about the dramas they are about to face.

Hi, Thanks for the heads up but what exactly is the drama you are facing if you don’t mind to share with the group here?

As per the project update everything is on track?
[quote="Foley73"]GTN are you from signature? FYI the project is not on track. We where told our move in date would be April 2021. Our land has only registerd a week ago. We are going to be out of pocket 30 000 dollars in excess rent. As well I was told the top would be renderd brickwork. As a bricklayer i thought this would be ok. I would never buy a house with the crap they are passing off as render.[/quote

Hey Foley, no I am not from signature and yea the same date was promised to everyone but is delayed (but that was factored in as none of the projects are delivered on time).

There is group of purchasers on WhatsApp in case you want to be a part of this group please share your email I’d and details will be sent to you.

We would like to get your feedback on what build quality are you talking about here ?
Sonisam
Hi Everyone,
We are planning to put our deposit on the box hill project by signature for their home and land package , completion 2022. They don’t have any display homes and have not decided on the builder yet . I have searched this forum for details on their previous projects but haven’t found any info .
Can someone please provide any feedback about signature group .
Thank you
Soni .

I have booked it too. Location looks unbeatable. Don’t know about the builder, quality of build and any tantrums though. The land MAY not settle before Dec 2021. Don’t know how much is going to take after that for the construction. Only thing I liked about the project is Location so taking a chance. Hope it doesn’t turn out to be a costly mistake. *** Anyone, any experience please share. If you don’t want to share publicly for whatever reasons, please message me *** Any tips, guidance, red flags etc based on your dealing with the developer, builder from any of their past projects?
GTN
busyra
Hi,

Thank you

Hi, can I please be added to the group as well? Email is Christina.kozlowski@students.mq.edu.au. We have put down our holding deposit and are going through contracts currently.
GTN
Foley73
Signature on Tallawong is the biggest mistake I have ever made in my life. I wish I found this forum a year ago so I could warn everyone about the dramas they are about to face.

Hi, Thanks for the heads up but what exactly is the drama you are facing if you don’t mind to share with the group here?

As per the project update everything is on track?

Hello All
I have purchased from Signature in 2018......still no handover..........For people who has already purchased..... hope you have a lot of patients. They never respond to amy email special after you sign contract.
I wish I did more research before I ought with them. it has been 3.5 years since we bough and we still haven;';t had handover.
I only pray you gusy dont have to wait tht long....
GTN
AMAM1979
Hi all,

Regards,
Adriana

Hi Adriana,
Please share your email id and we can send out the information to join in.

Regards,
G.

Hi All,

Can you please add me to the discussion group. I see the construction has started but not sure how long it will take to finish and handover.

Please add me to the discussion group. my email id : gouravkeertykumar@gmail.com

-Gou-
GTN
busyra
Hi,

Thank you

Hi GTN

Can you please add me to the discussion group. I see the construction has started but not sure how long it will take to finish and handover.

Please add me to the discussion group. my email id : gouravkeertykumar@gmail.com
Hi,
My wife and I just saw this forum and though we were the only ones puzzled and disappointed at the progress of 103 tallawong.
Can we be added to the group too to get updates?

Gwapito123@yahoo.com
Any idea when this is expected to complete, called Signature group they redirected to Hudson homes, but didn't receive any response.
Related
28/12/2023
Builder for double story house in Tallawong Schofields NSW

Building A New House

We bought land in Tallawong Schofields NSW size 30m X 12.5m and planning to get double story house build around 350 sqm. We are thinking about having premium inclusions…

28/08/2023
Signature at Kellyville

General Discussion

Do not fall in that trap.

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum